• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Hi Gang,

I got three pieces this week. So I am posting them for Cinco de Mayo (translation: Submerging the Sandwich Spread). Links to my CAF included. Images won't post for me for some reason...sorry.

1) Giorgio Comolo Brainiac From Crisis' Trophy Wall

2) Giovanna Casotto Emma Frost's Souvenir's of Conquest

3) Ian Sokoliwski's Digitally Colored Frank Brunner Dormammu

Best,

Chris

Hi Gang,

I got three pieces this week. So I am posting them for Cinco de Mayo (translation: Submerging the Sandwich Spread). Links to my CAF included. Images won't post for me for some reason...sorry.

1) Giorgio Comolo Brainiac From Crisis' Trophy Wall

2) Giovanna Casotto Emma Frost's Souvenir's of Conquest

3) Ian Sokoliwski's Digitally Colored Frank Brunner Dormammu

Best,

Chris

I saw that last night after I uploaded my peice... Nice... alhough Ultron would kick braniancs [embarrassing lack of self control]

Why am I not surprised 34-35 are not for sale? *sigh*

I know - I saw that as well. Those would be nice pages to have! And now that I look at it, the Spectre/Shazam connection makes sense...

I also got a couple of killer Judge Dredd pieces by Carlos Ezquerra from the classic "Apocalypse War" storyline. I don't want to resize the pix (they are too big to save here) but you can check them out at my CAF gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=25251

I also got a couple of killer Judge Dredd pieces by Carlos Ezquerra from the classic "Apocalypse War" storyline. I don't want to resize the pix (they are too big to save here) but you can check them out at my CAF gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=25251

Those Dredd pages are sweet! After Bolland, I really liked Ezquerra's work on titles like JD and STAINLESS STEEL RAT. Any more where those came from?

Those Dredd pages are sweet! After Bolland, I really liked Ezquerra's work on titles like JD and STAINLESS STEEL RAT. Any more where those came from?

Rufus Dayglo is Carlos' rep and has a bunch of pages for sale on his CAF site. headbang.gif

Gene