• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

no actually he didn't.....there were about 10-12 pages and some weren't even with the Goon...so that exluded them from my colllecting...There was a tremedous splash type that was grabbed by the guy standing in front of me in line....I was going to be all over that piece too......Can I tell you the pain ?! Christo_pull_hair.gifforeheadslap.gif

I got these today. I've been waiting for them for awhile as John's rep Jim Warden was getting the pages signed for me from John Byrne and I got one of the pages personalized too. Both pages are pencilled/inked/lettered by John. As a fan of New Gods stuff and The Demon, I was very happy to get these. Jim Warden is the best art rep I've dealt with time and again.

jk4w19p3.jpg

and

ww129p22.jpg

I've normally been a "modern" collector, getting the new up and coming artists before they hit the "big time" and can't afford their stuff. But occasionally I get lucky and score some stuff from my copper comic readin' days that I can't pass up.

One is a vintage Dazzler page that features a dog battling Spider-Woman. The other is probably the only decent Jim Lee Uncanny X-Men page I could ever afford (Unless you like spending 3 C's on a full page of the Superman Logo or just a small portion of Batman's cape :-p )

1192295-Dazzler_15_pg15x.jpg1192297-UNCX-MEN_270_pg29x.jpg

1192295-Dazzler_15_pg15x.jpg.008dd2bede39b449e5e4c16f4d6bca64.jpg

Edited by micmack

This just arrived today... cloud9.gif

sfpg5.jpg

I've normally been a "modern" collector, getting the new up and coming artists before they hit the "big time" and can't afford their stuff. But occasionally I get lucky and score some stuff from my copper comic readin' days that I can't pass up.

One is a vintage Dazzler page that features a dog battling Spider-Woman. The other is probably the only decent Jim Lee Uncanny X-Men page I could ever afford (Unless you like spending 3 C's on a full page of the Superman Logo or just a small portion of Batman's cape :-p )

1192295-Dazzler_15_pg15x.jpg1192297-UNCX-MEN_270_pg29x.jpg

Nice pages! I've been meaning to get a Lee X-men page ... thumbsup2.gif

You are welcome Kevin.

Glad it has a home where it is appreciated, and it helped me move on something huge too...So it worked out for everyone.

Enjoy it..

Chris

Just won this on ebay as sold by our forum pal Nexus.

Thanks to Thomas and pkveronese for pointing it out to me.

Was a grail page for me

1205097-SUPERMANREDSON_Issue_1_Page35.jpg

I'm glad you got it too! It went to a great home!