• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

A sweet DPS featuring all 4 Turtles, the Foot, and a rampaging robot. There are just not that many of these type of splashes out there, much less dps. I am VERY happy with the pickup...more info about the piece available on caf

issue52pg2425-1.jpg

My CAF page

A sweet DPS featuring all 4 Turtles, the Foot, and a rampaging robot. There are just not that many of these type of splashes out there, much less dps. I am VERY happy with the pickup...more info about the piece available on caf

issue52pg2425-1.jpg

My CAF page

Wow, that's incredible, congrats! (thumbs u

I got another Gunslinger commission scan today. This is Dave Gutierrez' interpretation of the character. Dave inks a lot of Gene Colan's stuff. Check out his CAF. He's talented as hell. :cloud9:

CAFgunslinger1.jpg

Detail

giunslinger-detail1.jpg

One of your best DT commissions so far, I love it George! :headbang:

issue52pg2425-1.jpg

My CAF page

Wow, that's incredible, congrats! (thumbs u

Thanks! I think I'm going to get it framed. Its a nice, big piece and presents very nicely in person.