• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WORLD OF NO RETURN!
4 4

73 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2024 at 10:33 AM, zzutak said:

A thread begun solely for the purpose of antagonizing other board members.  100% inappropriate and unwarranted.  Since you apparently cannot voluntarily step away from the Boards to allow for a period of quiet personal reflection, it may be time for @CGC Mike to bless you with a 3- or 6-month time-out.  Get help.  :foryou:

Cancel culture lives.

"I don't like what you do, you shouldn't be allowed here"

Edited by Sigur Ros

On 9/15/2024 at 4:33 PM, zzutak said:

A thread begun solely for the purpose of antagonizing other board members.  100% inappropriate and unwarranted.  Since you apparently cannot voluntarily step away from the Boards to allow for a period of quiet personal reflection, it may be time for @CGC Mike to bless you with a 3- or 6-month time-out.  Get help.  :foryou:

You do not need to be so aggressive, anyway as I said in the other thread I will take my distance of these forums and only stay on contact with few relation in PM. 

Today was the last day you see me posting trough the forums. 

Yes I know what they are gonna saying... see you tommorow  :hi: 

NO, 0 chance, i leave.

Jeremy

There is a lot of things going on here and not all of them have to do with comic books.   Strictly from an economic standpoint, these books are being devalued and will not be worth what you paid for them should you seek a return on your investment.  

Even if you do not care about the devaluation, is there not something else that you would prefer to spend the money on that would bring you equal amounts of enjoyment?  You do not seem happy with comic collecting. 

Seriously, perhaps you should try something that you can make and remake as you please. 

Maybe Lego? 

On 9/15/2024 at 11:57 AM, Lightning55 said:

Oh, yeah. I found the post. The corners were torn so he trimmed them. I presume because they had ragged edges.

No, when he bought the book, the corner was intact, but he said that it was barely holding on, and he somehow lost the piece.  That's when he cut off the piece, then the interior pieces, and then the bottom right corner on the cover (which he hasn't talked about but you can clearly see it was trimmed). 

On 9/16/2024 at 3:00 AM, shadroch said:

His books, his rulez.

People mutilate their books, putting them in bound volumes. People cut out MVS. No one hs any obligation to live up to your expectations. If you don't like what he does with his books, don't buy or sell to him. 

I find the OP annoying as hell, but I'll defend his right to be annoying. 

If a man does not keep pace with his companion, perhaps its because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears,however measured or far away.

Perfectly stated! :golfclap:

On 9/15/2024 at 6:07 PM, Buzzetta said:

There is a lot of things going on here and not all of them have to do with comic books.   Strictly from an economic standpoint, these books are being devalued and will not be worth what you paid for them should you seek a return on your investment.  

Even if you do not care about the devaluation, is there not something else that you would prefer to spend the money on that would bring you equal amounts of enjoyment?  You do not seem happy with comic collecting. 

Seriously, perhaps you should try something that you can make and remake as you please. 

Maybe Lego? 

:cloud9:

DSCN4924.JPG