• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

congrats donna!!!!!!!!!

beautiful collection you have there.

if you ever decide you want to sell the action108 lmk ;)

B.

:signfunny:

Hi Ben:

How many times have we tried to do that? 50?

Do you recognize the #81 & #89? I was very pleased.

Mike

These are the books that got me into collecting golden age. None of these are much better than reading grade, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

1462571243_218d541c89_b.jpg

:applause: Love the last shot! Looks like you had a great time taking the pictures too. :headbang:

:applause:

I suspect that's the world's finest World's Finest run!!

FISH

I just updated my pre-robin Tec group shot with a Tec #33 i received recently. I'm very happy with my recent purchase and I couldn't have done it without the help from Gator. Thanks again!

Picture101.jpg

Those are great covers! Someday, I hope I can get some Tecs.

These are the books that got me into collecting golden age. None of these are much better than reading grade, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

1462571243_218d541c89_b.jpg

:applause: Love the last shot! Looks like you had a great time taking the pictures too. :headbang:

:applause:

I suspect that's the world's finest World's Finest run!!

FISH

That's amazing! I can't even count that high.

I just updated my pre-robin Tec group shot with a Tec #33 i received recently. I'm very happy with my recent purchase and I couldn't have done it without the help from Gator. Thanks again!

Picture101.jpg

They look fantastic together! I tell you that Gator is an accommodating guy.

Picture101.jpg

:cloud9:

DK that is one hell of a shot (thumbs u

I only have the #29 so far :(

Picture101.jpg

Thats a GREAT group shot. Congrats! :golfclap:

i hope to be posting some group shots soon of my GA books and coincedentally it'll be thanks to Rick also :) what a guy!!

somebody should start a Praise to Gator Thread or something......

B.

Picture101.jpg

:applause: (thumbs u :cloud9:

that crippin 33 is AWESOME

Picture101.jpg

They look fantastic together! I tell you that Gator is an accommodating guy.

Thanks Bill! Still not done with the run as you can see... Yep, Gator is one heck of a guy! I have nothing but praise for him :golfclap: (thumbs u

Picture101.jpg

:cloud9:

DK that is one hell of a shot (thumbs u

I only have the #29 so far :(

Hey, nothing wrong with just having a #29. Thats a tough book to get in any condition! You know what's ironic, that was my first GA/Detective book and the book that made me want more pre-robin Tecs. I'm sure you're feeling it as well. Good luck with your run! It will take a while, at least it has for me.

Picture101.jpg

Thats a GREAT group shot. Congrats! :golfclap:

i hope to be posting some group shots soon of my GA books and coincedentally it'll be thanks to Rick also :) what a guy!!

somebody should start a Praise to Gator Thread or something......

B.

You want to? I can start the Praise to Gator Thread

They are all awesome - nothing like a pre-Robin Tec group shot :applause:

Yep, def. my fav. group shot of them all. THere's just something about Batman that gets me. Mind if you post your group shot? I know your pre-robin tecs are far better than mine :cloud9:

Picture101.jpg

Nice (worship)