• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,324 posts in this topic

On 2/2/2024 at 1:26 PM, BB-Gun said:

I only have a few Sensation comics but I enjoy them because of all the backup characters,

53505070013_e8bec2edf0_b.jpg

I absolutely LOVE Godwin's comic work and have been searching for a missing cover copy of 17 just so that I can scan the WW story.  Your copy looks beautiful.

And I never see #3 in such nice shape.  WOW.

On 2/4/2024 at 8:30 AM, Drgoldage said:

My last group shot was random but today  I was looking for a particular pedigree “Denver” to take some pictures of , but came across these some other pedigree books as well mostly first issues, they are mostly Denver but mixed in there are a Windy City  A Hawkeye , A Kansas City, and a Recil Macon 

image.jpg

Amazing collection ... :whatthe: Especially love that Future Comics, what a beauty! Seems pristine, which Pedigree is that? 

Never mind, just saw in the "Denver or Okajima" thread (-> Denver copy)!! Just gorgeous!!

Edited by Pickie

On 2/3/2024 at 3:07 PM, Yorick said:

I absolutely LOVE Godwin's comic work and have been searching for a missing cover copy of 17 just so that I can scan the WW story.  Your copy looks beautiful.

And I never see #3 in such nice shape.  WOW.

53507573852_feac46edc1_b.jpg

53508625038_eb8975f812_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

On 2/13/2024 at 8:43 PM, Ameri said:

Sort of a group shot. I don't have an All Star 3 but I have the books in front of the characters. Since The Atom never got a solo cover, another has taken his spot :x 

all star 3d.JPG

That cover is set up for so much fun