• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO ARE SOME OF THE WORST DEALERS

279 posts in this topic

dupcake is by far the scummiest pos on this planet

he is a nasty turd

and the only pleasure i have is knowing that he will burn in hell

which is where he is headed in the next world

i hope he gets raped by dirty midgets in the underworld if such a punishment can be created by Hades

Once again, CapFreak, the moral compass of CGC.

he is a nasty turd

i hope he gets raped by dirty midgets in the underworld if such a punishment can be created by Hades

REAL classy kid! (tsk)

If you’re going to post stupid nonsense like this at least spell check it or add punctuation.

Does anybody ever notice that a few of the old time dealers come off angry and have no people skills? Stuff like no eye contact and why are you touching my books kind of attitude.

If they had good people skills, they wouldn`t be comic dealers. (shrug)

Does anybody ever notice that a few of the old time dealers come off angry and have no people skills? Stuff like no eye contact and why are you touching my books kind of attitude.

lol

When we were doing the shows, Michele had a tee-shirt with 'Do I Look Like A ing People-Person' emblazened across it. :insane:

lol

When we were doing the shows, Michele had a tee-shirt with 'Do I Look Like A ing People-Person' emblazened across it. :insane:

There's a girl that does local cons in Toronto. She looks like a Russian stripper with a massive breasts, high heels, tight jeans and the works. I used to talk to her from time to time and she said something to me that was funny..."I don't know why but I can sell lots of comics"

When it comes to women at cons, most fan boys are suckers.

lol

There's a girl that does local cons in Toronto. She looks like a Russian stripper with a massive breasts, high heels, tight jeans and the works. I used to talk to her from time to time and she said something to me that was funny..."I don't know why but I can sell lots of comics"

If they are sucking then they are doing it wrong :insane:

lol

the power those women have over men and she knows she has the power which makes her even more powerful.People love beautiful women, we did a survey test once for myspace, we put up 2 accounts, a bi-sexual woman with big breasts and a male model, the women with the big breasts ended up getting over 1000 friends and the male model got something like 30 friends, what was even more amazing was that of that womens 1000 friends,60 percent of them were women themselves! which goes to show you that everybody wants to be friends with a beautiful women.

he is a nasty turd

REAL classy kid! (tsk)

If you’re going to post stupid nonsense like this at least spell check it or add punctuation.

I have to admit, the thought of Dupcake getting anally raped by dirty midgets in the underworld is very thought provoking. hm

From r1970d:

"There's a girl that does local cons in Toronto. She looks like a Russian stripper with a massive breasts, high heels, tight jeans and the works. I used to talk to her from time to time and she said something to me that was funny..."I don't know why but I can sell lots of comics"

Pete should get the Shuster Award for Best Comic Retailer for bringing her along.

I actually don't think it's Connor.

It might be, but my money would be on another returning board member.

He basically admitted as much when called on the carpet in earlier threads. (shrug)

Of course, it's possible it's another shill who found an opportunity to dig Conner's hole even deeper, but I dunno.

I actually don't think it's Connor.

It might be, but my money would be on another returning board member.

He basically admitted as much when called on the carpet in earlier threads. (shrug)

Of course, it's possible it's another shill who found an opportunity to dig Conner's hole even deeper, but I dunno.

just goes to show, you can't always flush a turd. sometimes they swim around out of sight, only to pop back up into the bowl again

he is a nasty turd

REAL classy kid! (tsk)

I have to admit, the thought of Dupcake getting anally raped by dirty midgets in the underworld is very thought provoking. hm

If I ever get raped by midgets I hope they have the decentness to bath first.

:P