• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Greytone Cover thread
3 3

661 posts in this topic

This completes my Mystery In Space Adam Strange run, one I've been working on for a while now. It's not in the best shape, but it is pretty much free of the ugly CBCs that stand out so prominently on the purple background. And it's what I can afford.

mystery_in_space_55.jpg

:whee:

:applause: Congratulations! I know you've been after that one for quite awhile. It looks solid, too.

I haven't added a book to my run in a long, long time. They're getting harder to find, imo. I guess I'm going to have to shell out the dough for the last six I need.

Thanks to Comick1 for this hard-to-find beauty! Wonderful Kane and Infantino interior art as well.

WC69.jpg

Never seen that cover before. Cool book. :hi:

DRX

Just arrived from a boardie. The Heath run on Sea Devils was amazing. I love his use of gray shading to simulate underwater sunlight.

SD3.jpg

Edited by JohnT

There are some pretty detailed descriptions in this thread (at least I think it's this thread), but to be honest, I still don't understand it.

You might want to flip through the posts and look for the big ones full of text~!

I just received my first DC greytone book. I've wanted this comic since I saw it on this forum about a year or so ago. Big thanks to Ken (Inaflash) for offering it for sale. :cloud9:

ww108-1.jpg