• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

I just noticed that issues 16-19 of Captain Savage were inked by John Severin. Does anyone own these? Being a fan of Severin, I want to know if they're worth picking up as readers.

Little help?

Anyone?

Never collected that title, but anything drawn and inked by Severin is a thing of beauty and worth a purchase. 2c

I just noticed that issues 16-19 of Captain Savage were inked by John Severin. Does anyone own these? Being a fan of Severin, I want to know if they're worth picking up as readers.

Little help?

Anyone?

Never collected that title, but anything drawn and inked by Severin is a thing of beauty and worth a purchase. 2c

This is true

Little help?

Anyone?

Go for it! (thumbs u

Why does Comic Connect continue to advertise OAAW 81 as Sgt. Rock's 1st Appearance and OAAW 83 as the first Kubert Sgt. Rock?

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookSearch.php?searchType=advanced&listing_type=event&auction_id=258&pageSize=25&pageNum=9

Because they want to get more money for the book.

Are you saying that they're wiling to be disingenuous for the purpose of making more money?

I'm saying they wanted to get more money for the book.

Edited by thirdgreenham

Hey War Comic folks,

Would you please grade my 6 OAAW books in "Would you share a grade? section"

Once I get your estimate grades on my books, I will sell all books on this forum in about a week.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by JollyComics

A few war books did well in last night's Comic Connect auction.

ALL AMERICAN MEN OF WAR #27

DC

CGC VF+: 8.5 $465

ALL AMERICAN MEN OF WAR #67

DC

CGC VF-: 7.5 $670

ALL AMERICAN MEN OF WAR #82

DC

CGC VF/NM: 9.0 $925

I did put some bids on them, but considering there was likely no Marlow or Evans bidding, I'd say they sold for a decent amount.