• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Classic! :headbang:

It's been so long since I've bought any new books.... I'll post one I've had for a while

img248.jpg

It's been so long since I've bought any new books.... I'll post one I've had for a while

img248.jpg

Great book (thumbs u

If that is the "Brady Bunch" cover...

MV5BNTY3MzEwMTEyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQwMDgyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

....does that mean Rock = Alice?

Nice eBay transaction with garagesalesabbatical ...... all books are nicer than his grade. He's still got a few left. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just checked them out and grabbed a few issues. Loved the ones you got! Nice haul! :headbang:

The David Cassidy books? :cloud9:

Nice eBay transaction with garagesalesabbatical ...... all books are nicer than his grade. He's still got a few left. GOD BLESS...

Just checked them out and grabbed a few issues. Loved the ones you got! Nice haul! :headbang:

...I remember that guy.... my sister used to moon over him..... GOD BLESS...

lol I saw those. I did not stoop that low. But I did buy the two Atlas Girls comics issues. :sick::cloud9:

lol I saw those. I did not stoop that low. But I did buy the two Atlas Girls comics issues. :sick::cloud9:

I was looking at those as well. Cool, obscure stuff

Excellent pick up, I was tempted even though not on my want list, as I doubt they'll show up that cheap in that condition again. Glad you got them as I'm anticipating your completion of 30 years of Atlas/Marvel post in the next few years ;)

MIA12.jpg

This cover rocks for an Atlas war code era book. I see Atlas Tales credits Burgos, and I can see it, but it also looks like Maneely may have been involved. (shrug) And you're not kidding about the grading, I see it was listed as a 6.0. Looks more like a 9.0 to me. (thumbs u