• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Holy Mick! :o(worship)

What he said. But with less cussing. :blush:

ssws45n.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]Geez, Thanks Mick... Now I have drool all over my keyboard :pullhair:

Wait a minute..... That's not drool :blush:

[/font]

Thanks, fellers. Here are a few more.

ssws45n.jpg

The first DC greytone :cloud9:

SSWS45.jpg

Oh yeah! Salida, baby!!!!!

..... doesn't it have a very tiny color fleck top right :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... We're running nominations in GA for a TOP TEN ATLAS WAR COVERS POLL.... any input from you consummate afficcionados would be greatly appreciated ....

Edited by jimjum12

Hey guys. I created this Excel spreadsheet for a friend of mine to help him organize his books. My source of information where Big Five book, Overstreet and some of his notes. The list includes All American men of War, G.I. Combat, Our Army at War, Sgt. Rock, Our Fighting Forces, Star Spangled War Stories and Unknown Soldier. Anyways, the spreadsheet lists some notes about some of the books and lets you keep a list of your top two graded ones for each book along with how many copies you have of each. If you see a red arrow in a corner of the notes box means extended notes. You will need MS Excel to use this file to be able to maintain and edit on a computer or MS Excel reader if you just want to print it off.

Big Five Spreadsheet

Enjoy!

:bump:

Just going through this whole thread once again. Here's a gem for those who didn't see this earlier. (thumbs u