• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Nice eBay transaction with garagesalesabbatical ...... all books are nicer than his grade. He's still got a few left. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

[RL]

Just got some comics from them James. They do seem very ON with the grading! Thanks for the info!

Not war, but people seemed interested in them when I mentioned I bought them.

ec9942ec481c2c5e041c71bcd0104d4d_zps89dfec6a.jpg[/img]

94dfdc3acbfbc38f73d17a4540d0c8d5_zps9a9c3648.jpg[/img]

I'm guessing that those "Girl Comics" are all but impossible in that kinda grade. Nice score! Any cool interior artists??

I've got a question that I'm sure I could research myself, but will get the answer much more quickly and easily with the help of people with much more knowledge than me.

What are the 1st 10 grey tone DC War books?

I can't seem to find the last few OAAWs I've been looking for so I need something new to collect.

I've already got the 1st

img923.jpg

:taptaptap: ....... OK...... Which one of you grunts stole the GIC 83 in the current CL Auction ? Some of the high grade Atlas war went for strong prices..... but I got clipped at the last second.... literally..... on the Battlefront 46....... GOD BLESS...

I know this book got pushed out early in Heath Survivor Island. But my mouth goes dry and my pulse picks up every time I see it. You think maybe it's the cocaine? Anyways, Russ, you're the greatest.

Ode to 104

A wounded jet, screaming in the dark

Blinded - by the light of a falling sun

The sour stench of fear

Someone's gonna die tonite

GICombat104fc100_zpsd35f1287.jpg

Beautiful. :applause:

I sold some of my later GI Combats but I'm so smitten with that cover that I kept my copy.

:taptaptap: ....... OK...... Which one of you grunts stole the GIC 83 in the current CL Auction ? Some of the high grade Atlas war went for strong prices..... but I got clipped at the last second.... literally..... on the Battlefront 46....... GOD BLESS...

I was likely 2nd underbidder. :(

hey people think because I collect romance that I'm dumb. I can handle things! I can buy other books, war books. I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect! ...

AllAmericanMenofWar94fc100_zps0ec34247.jpg

hey people think because I collect romance that I'm dumb. I can handle things! I can buy other books, war books. I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect! ...

AllAmericanMenofWar94fc100_zps0ec34247.jpg

That there's a very respectable copy. Nice score for such a dum. . .I mean BRILLIANT romance collector!!!

:baiting:

You're worse than dumb, you're competition! :kidaround:

Darn nice copy! :applause: