• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

Donut!!! All we need now is Pov, if he's still around. (okay, there are a lot more names than Pov, but I can't help loving that wacky kid).

plitch - it is entirely possible that I'll write a new chapter for this tale of mayhem and injokes. I've been working on getting my blogs going and comics are playing a key role in both. Made me nostalgic for this place. I haven't read any new comics in years and I sold most of my oldies, but I still have a few left. On my Comic Books Revisited site I'm doing write-ups on some of the books, like I posted here years ago. Right now it's a GA Wonder Woman story, but I'm planning to do lots of different characters in different eras. I always had fun writing those up so why not devote some time to it? However, there should still be a little room in my schedule for a wee bit of crisis, I ken.

-- Joanna

Joanna,

I was not around when this was first created, but over the last few days I have read through the whole thing and thought it was fantastic. Some of the things you wrote had me in tears laughing so hard. Did I read somewhere in the thread that you have written a few books?

Anyways, thanks for this story and I will be sure to check out your blog and website.

Shawn

Bee! Huge tackling hug for you!

Joanna,

I was not around when this was first created, but over the last few days I have read through the whole thing and thought it was fantastic. Some of the things you wrote had me in tears laughing so hard. Did I read somewhere in the thread that you have written a few books?

Anyways, thanks for this story and I will be sure to check out your blog and website.

Shawn

HI Shawn -- thank you very much and I'm overjoyed that you liked it. Yes, I've written several books. Click on my website link below and you can see some sample pages from each of them, as well as finding a link to Amazon (I make a few dimes if people click those links and buy something at Amazon.)

Due to this warm welcome from all of you and the enthusiasm for the story, I will be updating it. After all, I left everyone in terrible circumstances, not to mention the world was about to end. Very mean of me to just stop.

-- Joanna

Bee! Huge tackling hug for you!

Joanna,

Shawn

HI Shawn -- thank you very much and I'm overjoyed that you liked it. Yes, I've written several books. Click on my website link below and you can see some sample pages from each of them, as well as finding a link to Amazon (I make a few dimes if people click those links and buy something at Amazon.)

Due to this warm welcome from all of you and the enthusiasm for the story, I will be updating it. After all, I left everyone in terrible circumstances, not to mention the world was about to end. Very mean of me to just stop.

-- Joanna

Joanna,

Fantastic. I can't wait and I am sure there are a lot of other people here that will be thrilled.

Maybe one of the resident photoshop gurus (Flee, Red Hook) can give some life to some of your characters. Mylite shouldn't be too hard. lol

If anybody on this forum has not read through this story, take the time and read it as it is brilliant writing and a hilarious story. Thanks Joanna. (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Shawn

Thanks for the warm welcome home, guys. It's good to see all of you, as well. Hugs, kisses, lots of mushy stuff that females are allowed to do and guys secretly like as well.

-- Joanna

Welcome back!

:banana: