• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is appropriate to ask here, but does anyone have an idea what FMV would be on ASM 2 in maybe the 3.0-4.0 range, unrestored? I've been seriously looking to complete my 1-500 run and believe it or not, it's the last piece, but I don't have unlimited funds and don't want to overpay. 3.0-4.0 seems like where I'd likely be able to afford, hence those parameters. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

On 11/3/2022 at 9:53 PM, Yale Stewart said:

I don't know if this is appropriate to ask here, but does anyone have an idea what FMV would be on ASM 2 in maybe the 3.0-4.0 range, unrestored? I've been seriously looking to complete my 1-500 run and believe it or not, it's the last piece, but I don't have unlimited funds and don't want to overpay. 3.0-4.0 seems like where I'd likely be able to afford, hence those parameters. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

last sale of a 3.0 was august for $2250 and last sale of a 4.0 was last month for $2945, according to gpa. good luck, that's quite an impressive accomplishment. please share pics of the run!