• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,785 posts in this topic

Acquired this one from the last VCC:

And this puppy just arrived in time for Christmas, courtesy of eBay:

Those are a couple of RIGHTEOUS books! What's the 16 grade out as...I'll guess 5.0 (?!) (thumbs u

Awesome books I'd say 6.0 on the 16.

Hey Guys and Gals--

This is my very first time posting info on this site and was hoping I could get some guidance as to where to check for books. I have recently started collecting higher-grade (9.4, 9.6 and 9.8) FF's from #1 through 100.

Have picked up some great issues, but seem to be having difficulty finding the highest or second highest graded for the FF's listed below.

If anyone can help, please let me know! Thanks 2ndtimearound!

23, 25, 26, 40, 42, 43, 45, 49, 51, 52, 56, 58, 61, 63, 72, 74, 79, 88, 92, and 93

Saw them, but not poppin' 60K for #5 and he doesn't have any we need except for those in his Vault...and other referrals as to who has high-grade, cgc FF's other than Ped, Metrop, Comic Connect or Comiclink would be MOST appreciated!!

Thanks! 2ndtimearound.

Saw them, but not poppin' 60K for #5 and he doesn't have any we need except for those in his Vault...and other referrals as to who has high-grade, cgc FF's other than Ped, Metrop, Comic Connect or Comiclink would be MOST appreciated!!

Thanks! 2ndtimearound.

"we" ? hm

Thanks! 2ndtimearound.

:grin: It'll cost ya a bundle to pry it outta my hot little hands (I've only posted this book like a gajillion times)

FF51.jpg

Thanks! 2ndtimearound.

:grin: It'll cost ya a bundle to pry it outta my hot little hands

FF51.jpg

(worship)

Thanks! 2ndtimearound.

FF51.jpg

(worship)

:cloud9:(worship)

Thanks! 2ndtimearound.

FF51.jpg

(worship)

Check out the date Marvel Comic 6/66 :devil: