• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,712 posts in this topic

Regarding the discussion, I'll have to go back through all the #9 - #13 copies I've owned and check.

I was originally thinking of later issues where mis wraps are bad (mid 60's issues circa approx #30 - 60) and some of those are notoriously miswrapped but they don't have the circle to contend with.

I still believe where in the print run the book comes from may have something to do with centering.

Thanks for the wishes, Roy! :foryou:

The mid-1960s are definitely the critical range, not so the ones past #70.

And you may be surely right about the number of copies printed (but more about the marrying covers with books /stapling process). Maybe, being the equipment a lot less precise back then, it required some registration, and if they neglected it a bit… miswraps all the way.

Pretty excited to have recently completed my FF 1-5 run. :banana:

In 2015 I hope to upgrade my #1 to a 6.0 and complete 6-10 in 6.0. All Off White or better. We'll see what happens!

FF1to5.jpg

Edited by J-Shot

Pretty excited to have recently completed my FF 1-5 run. :banana:

In 2015 I hope to upgrade my #1 to a 6.0 and complete 6-10 in 6.0. All Off White or better. We'll see what happens!

FF1to5.jpg

(thumbs u

I just recovered from the flu (thanks everyone!) and I decided to auction my only left copy of Fantastic Four #67 here in a fun way.

Check it, if you like: :)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8288848&Main=365848#Post8288848

I'm gonna play...just gotta write my story

I’d love to have you in, Brock, even if you decide to resell it and keep a GD- copy for your own collection. lol

I just recovered from the flu (thanks everyone!) and I decided to auction my only left copy of Fantastic Four #67 here in a fun way.

Check it, if you like: :)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8288848&Main=365848#Post8288848

I'm gonna play...just gotta write my story

Id love to have you in, Brock, even if you decide to resell it and keep a GD- copy for your own collection. lol

I have 6 or more copies...ranging from VG to VF

Participate and write your Warlock story and/or experience in my FF#67 auction thread and win the two italian edition books as a gift! :)

Or better: participate also with a bid (ending this evening 9:00 PM board time) and win the VFNM copy auctioned as well… :cool:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8288816#Post8288816

z6mWfA6h.jpg

OORUSaah.jpg