• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,712 posts in this topic

Yeah, I had the OA...then figured I would pick up a better page with them in costume sometime. Never happened, prices skyrocketed, and I was out of luck.

Dan

Dang, that page is wonderful. All I can tell you is that while I think I could part with my OA page (I have a page from FF #62, with – I believe – the first Blastaar appearance, the Sandman, and all the FFs besides Sue), it would have been hard to part with the "A visit…" one.

I am still undecided, though, I might part with it to buy an #1 but since I don’t want to spend much on the #1 I think I could keep the OA for now… hm

a little upgrade on one of my very fave issues.

ff11-1.jpg

..... Nice copy of one of the best issues in the run..... now if I could just figure out exactly what you're doing in that slab's reflection...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The Fantastic Four meet Straw-Man! That is a great copy!

As of late I can feel the heat and the power of the FF pulsating right through this thread!! (worship)

Palpable!

+1

I miss all the pretty FF's I used to have :cry:

As of late I can feel the heat and the power of the FF pulsating right through this thread!! (worship)

Palpable!

+1

I miss all the pretty FF's I used to have :cry:

Hey Thomas! I know...I know...it sucks! But you are a true believer and true friend! Keep the FF faith brotha... !! :headbang::headbang: