• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,714 posts in this topic

You know I've always got reader FFs around, Harry.

And Claudio, we sure could swap #36s if that interior is bothering you too much! :baiting:

How's your copy?

If it’s a nice copy with good PQ… who knows? :D

As for Larry, the exchange rate with the UK Sterling is still pretty good to buy…

Not so much for me to sell with the Euro… as currently I am buying stuff in Euro.

Here is my bargain basement completist collectors special- newsstand colors and gloss- beautiful copy - Formerly CGC 8.5 Qualified(coupon missing does not affect story) - purchased for $51 in 2002

ff36.jpg

I was only joking and emotionally distraught that Claudio called me Larry. :(

Sorry – it was a mix-up: L(ime)+(H)arry! :D

PM replied and well… Mar-vell copy is tempting. Maybe I could try some Frankenstein experiment on it with my two undercopies. Um… no, just kidding! :eek:

Here is my bargain basement completist collectors special- newsstand colors and gloss- beautiful copy - Formerly CGC 8.5 Qualified(coupon missing does not affect story) - purchased for $51 in 2002

ff36.jpg

Wow, that was a steal! Congratulations.

After seeing so many of these recently I've noticed the slightly inappropriate positioning of both Sue's right hand and her brother's indulgent pose. Who is really the Frightful Four here? :P

I waiting til it's OK to call you "Limey".

Well it is doubly appropriate. :)

After seeing so many of these recently I've noticed the slightly inappropriate positioning of both Sue's right hand and her brother's indulgent pose. Who is really the Frightful Four here? :P

Keep in mind staring in widows like that can get you arrested!This is your comics hobby we are discussing Harry not that "other" hobby of yours-stay focused :sumo: ! Just so you know kiddies you shouldn't try this at home!

Great books, Straw.

Kills me though. It always seems that whatever you post is just one grade higher than what I have. :cry:

And mark me down for 57 as the best SA Doom cover. 5, 16, 39 and 23 round out my top 5 (I think).