• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,693 posts in this topic

Nice books Rick but I thought you were going for all 9.4's with white pages?
peter you know me and being patient...figured I would get what was available now, and worrying about upgrading later.... Spideys is what I was going after in 9.4 and white, and litterally had 1-50 done in 2 hours so abandoned it lol

Nice books Rick but I thought you were going for all 9.4's with white pages?
peter you know me and being patient...figured I would get what was available now, and worrying about upgrading later.... Spideys is what I was going after in 9.4 and white, and litterally had 1-50 done in 2 hours so abandoned it lol

I hear yah Rick. Man I can remember not too long ago [pre-movie years] when you could get pr.etty much any FF copy you wanted at prices that were fairly static for a few years. Spidey's keep coming out of the wood work but the following is strong. I had an old FF#73 CGC 9.4 Pac Coast copy that looked like a 9.8 and it was a chore to resell, should have kept it.

Thread needs a bump...

A little closer to the goal.....YIPPEEEEEEEEEE

ff23.jpg

Great cover and great copy, Steve. You've got quite an FF run! :applause:

Thread needs a bump...

ff23.jpg

WOW!!!! One of my favorite FF covers! Beautiful.

We'd love to see a group shot when you get done.

Thread needs a bump...

ff23.jpg

WOW!!!! One of my favorite FF covers! Beautiful.

GROUP SHOT! GROUP SHOT! :banana::banana:

GROUP SHOT! GROUP SHOT! :banana::banana:

Laughing...after I get the 39 from Mr Thomas, I will see what I can do with that.

Steve

The 39... :o

( :gossip: I totally f*@&ed up not getting his 31...but I got his 42 RMP circuitously through JimJum... )

Heh, you just bought that FF 23 from me via Pedigree. It took me a while to respond to the bid last week because I almost declined and delisted it because these early FFs appreciate so well and I don't have anything else to do with the money at the moment. Glad you'll enjoy it, definitely an AWESOME book!!! (thumbs u

Heh, you just bought that FF 23 from me via Pedigree. It took me a while to respond to the bid last week because I almost declined and delisted it because these early FFs appreciate so well and I don't have anything else to do with the money at the moment. Glad you'll enjoy it, definitely an AWESOME book!!! (thumbs u

Just think how many high grade FFs will be for sale on the board if you list them here first. :devil: