• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper age Independants you may have never heard of...

540 posts in this topic

Here is another recommendation. This is a great article to read if you are into Pacific Comics and Dave Stevens.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/bands/2008/sep/14/the-history-of-comic-books-in-san-diego-the-80s/

Love the Starslayer series, and especially the Dave Stevens' Rocketeer issues. But Grimjack is the sub-series that gets passed over and yet deserves more respect. I thought that character had much more potential.

I miss Dave. :cry:

i bought megaton man for the border worlds story, but megaton man was good too. did the borderworlds story ever conclude? i haven't bought volume 2 yet. does it pick up after vol. 1 issue #7? if not, does volume 2 have a conclusion or was it dropped mid-arc?

That is exactly why I started into Megaton Man, as well... I haven't found a copy of Volume 2, yet, either... It came out after I left comics... been looking for a little while, but not too strenuously... Having dug these out of the boxes, though, I think I will hunt it down in the coming year :D

fanzine by NOW COMICS founder tony caputo.

30808303734.2.gif

mostly comics, some prose and movie reviews. the movie reviews are awesome because cable tv and vcr players were BRAND NEW!

also where marc hansen got his first comics gig and where ralph snart first appeared.

Can someone explain why there are two FAUST series

with the same title? ''Love of the Damned''.

I think Rebel bought the rights and reprinted them. I'm not sure on that though.

Thanks for the info. I searched EVERYWHERE on the net to find out what the deal was with this series so any info is GREATLY appreciated! :foryou: