• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper age Independants you may have never heard of...

540 posts in this topic

Might be interesting if we could put together a list of all the TMNT inspired titles. I've got one that probably nobody has heard of...

I am trying to put together a 9.6-9.8 set of the #1s of these series (and most of them did not get past #1). That is definitely one of the ones I've never seen. lol

Might be interesting if we could put together a list of all the TMNT inspired titles. I've got one that probably nobody has heard of...

Radioactive, Gelatinous, Thermonuclear, Radical, Samurai, Dope-Peddling, Gum-Chewing, Knocked-Kneed, Man-Eating, Blood-Sucking, Mutant, Middle-Aged, Syphilitic, Psychosomatic, Cephalopodic, Hypochondriac, Uncanny, Alcoholic, Nymphomaniac Surfer Ninja Nuns.

What a title! lol

I am trying to put together a 9.6-9.8 set of the #1s of these series (and most of them did not get past #1). That is definitely one of the ones I've never seen. lol

:blahblah: Who care what a TOOL like you has to say. (shrug):roflmao: I'M :whee: seanfingh and I like to flame posts :flamed: so that makes me a FLAMER. Hey everyone seanfingh is a freaking FLAMER :flamed: even his avitar deals with fire lol:roflmao:

LOSER WHO HAS NO LIFE BUT FIND FORUMS TO PUT OTHERS DOWN SO HE CAN BUILD UP HIS NUBERS OF POSTS. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I don't want you to go away from this mad but just go away. lol lol lol lol lol

:blahblah: Who care what a TOOL like you has to say. (shrug):roflmao: I'M :whee: seanfingh and I like to flame posts :flamed: so that makes me a FLAMER. Hey everyone seanfingh is a freaking FLAMER :flamed: even his avitar deals with fire lol:roflmao:

LOSER WHO HAS NO LIFE BUT FIND FORUMS TO PUT OTHERS DOWN SO HE CAN BUILD UP HIS NUBERS OF POSTS. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

:o

(shrug)

(shrug)

I guess I have a troll. Apparently, I got the last pick in the troll lottery though. :cry:

(shrug)

I guess I have a troll. Apparently, I got the last pick in the troll lottery though. :cry:

President of your fan club.

DRX

Awww cute, he's like a little puppy following you...

I think this counts. scanBadger0001.jpghm

No way Larry, everyone knows The Badger. The Badger. That's right, I said The Badger, wanna make something of it?! UFF DAHHH!!!!

Ouch, nice right hook .. got any cookies?

wow, cool. soooo...you're like, what, sixteen? or drunk. maybe both.

you should be careful with your alcohol intake, as alcohol has the terrible habit of killing brain cells. judging by your post here, you really can't afford to lose any

I just wish I had done something worthy of a flame like that. It would totally have been worth it. I can't recall being really sarcastic to anyone in weeks except for yesterday when someone asked if they could make CGC put a book of theirs in the gallery in the CGC Gallery thread. And while sarcastic, it was all in good fun.

(shrug)

My troll's better than your troll.

(shrug)

Damn straight. :acclaim:

(shrug)

:roflmao:

Ok, who wants me to break out the most obscure 80's garbage you'll ever see?

Fire away! Sad thing is, I probably spent money on it back then doh!

are you waiting for a petition or something?

:taptaptap:

(shrug)

Troll.jpg