• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nedor/Better Publications.
5 5

458 posts in this topic

One of my favorites, too. Great book! (thumbs u

Now sell me your #11 lol

Thanks though.. The simple war covers have a special place in my heart

You might like my #19, too. :baiting:

Ive been to your site brag fest many a time... Beautiful books!! I just always think I am looking at Gators books because of the name of the site :D

It was going to be clarkkentcomics.com, but Warner Brothers' lawyers sent me a very nasty note.

On a side note I checked out the vintage photo's of comics being read at the newstands etc on your site and it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen (worship)

Glad you liked it! If you ever come across any that I don't already have, let me know and I'll add them. (thumbs u

One of my favorites, too. Great book! (thumbs u

Now sell me your #11 lol

Thanks though.. The simple war covers have a special place in my heart

You might like my #19, too. :baiting:

Ive been to your site brag fest many a time... Beautiful books!! I just always think I am looking at Gators books because of the name of the site :D

It was going to be clarkkentcomics.com, but Warner Brothers' lawyers sent me a very nasty note.

On a side note I checked out the vintage photo's of comics being read at the newstands etc on your site and it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen (worship)

Glad you liked it! If you ever come across any that I don't already have, let me know and I'll add them. (thumbs u

I have some.....once I find them all I will send them too you (thumbs u

Have you ever picked up a book with the sole intention of selling it....and end up loving it.I was always impressed by the black and white reprints of the Robinson / Meskin Black Terrors so I didn't mind keeping this til it sold....but it's SO cool.Since it cost more than I can get for it I guess I'll have to keep it.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0001-5.jpg

You should try to get outside more often. Maybe get a couple of girlfriends......

Just Joking....NEARMINT has culled many a newsstand photo (I've contributed a few)...and each one is simply FAScinating...a time warp into earlier times... ... ...

I finally took the time to put together some pics of my Betters/Nedors/Standards. As some of you know, my ultimate goal is complete runs of AB (which is the only I have completed at this point), BT, Exciting, FY, Startling, Thrilling, and Wonder. :screwy: I'll probably run out of money or die first but the hunt continues...

America's Best Comics

americasbestset2.jpg

Black Terror

blackterrorset.jpg

Exciting Comics

excitingcomicsset.jpg

Fighting Yank

fightingyankset.jpg

Startling Comics

startlingcomicsset.jpg

Thrilling Comics

thrillingcomicsset.jpg

Wonder Comics

wondercomicsset.jpg

I finally took the time to put together some pics of my Betters/Nedors/Standards. As some of you know, my ultimate goal is complete runs of AB (which is the only I have completed at this point), BT, Exciting, FY, Startling, Thrilling, and Wonder. :screwy: I'll probably run out of money or die first but the hunt continues...

Wow, that is very impressive!

America's Best Comics

americasbestset2.jpg

Wonder Comics

wondercomicsset.jpg

You have way too many Wonder comics. You need to sell me some.

And that America's Best 25. :wishluck:

Does that ABC 7 have the name "Sonny" at the top?

bb

Edited by BB-Gun

You have way too many Wonder comics. You need to sell me some.

And that America's Best 25. :wishluck:

Does that ABC 7 have the name "Sonny" at the top?

bb

No neither copy has Sonny written on the cover. Here are some larger pics of those two books. The first one is probably around a 2.5 with that lower corner rat chew but overall a structurally sound book.

2587080780102488065S600x600Q85.jpg

americasbestcomics7cgc50cr-ow.jpg