• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,845 posts in this topic

I'm so glad to see someone with Flash 139. It seems like I never see anyone mentioning it as a desired comic but I think it's great because of the appearance of PZ and I always thought it was a good story and great nemesis for Flash.

I also have had a hard time finding a slabbed copy in High Grade so it seems like those who have it must love it. Of course before I found these boards I didn't realize how many people are dedicated to runs of HG Flash. Anyway congrats on a great comic!

rube11:

:frustrated:

Steve, I don't know about the others, but I would have gladly paid your asking price on several of your books before going out to the public.

Hi Innocuous....sorry about that but I had alot of people asking me about books. Matter of fact, a few of them think they might be offered a little on the low side.

How about$11k for this? :grin:

flash137-1.jpg

I just picked up a nice group of earlier SA Flash for below guide in grade (currently in the mail to me now):

#111 VF

#119 VF/NM

#128 NM-

#135 NM-/NM

#137 VF/NM

#139 VF/NM (hopefully as nice as yours)

#143 NM

These will be the first SA Flash I have ever owned. I have my :wishluck: as the only one I saw a scan of prior to buying is the #137, but I have bought from the seller before and been happy with the results.

flash137.jpg

rube11:

:frustrated:

Steve, I don't know about the others, but I would have gladly paid your asking price on several of your books before going out to the public.

Hi Innocuous....sorry about that but I had alot of people asking me about books. Matter of fact, a few of them think they might be offered a little on the low side.

flash137-1.jpg

hm

Oh, wait. White pages. That's bad for my eyes.

Wasn`t that the wacko price that RR used to list it on his site for? Or was it $15K?

I will certainly be interested to see your asking prices when the good stuff starts getting posted on Pedigree.

I just picked up a nice group of earlier SA Flash for below guide in grade (currently in the mail to me now):

#111 VF

#119 VF/NM

#128 NM-

#135 NM-/NM

#137 VF/NM

#143 NM

You really overpaid if you paid anything above 60% Guide for those particular books in those grades. Tell you what, as an act of great charity because I don`t want you to get discouraged by a bad experience, I`ll buy them from you at 2X Guide if they turn out to be in the grades advertised. :angel:

#111 VF

#119 VF/NM

#128 NM-

#135 NM-/NM

#137 VF/NM

#143 NM

You really overpaid if you paid anything above 60% Guide for those particular books in those grades. Tell you what, as an act of great charity because I don`t want you to get discouraged by a bad experience, I`ll buy them from you at 2X Guide if they turn out to be in the grades advertised. :angel:

Thanks for the kind offer, but I will wait until I see them before making a decision. I paid roughly 80% Guide for the group as whole (some higher, some lower) so looking at the Heritage results I guess I did not do as well as I thought. ;)