• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,848 posts in this topic

feh, the colors look washed out on the 9.6. Congrats on the 7.5.

lol Yeah, I was still learning how to adjust scans when I did that one, so the colors are a little bit on the fluorescent side, and I was too lazy to go back and turn down the volume.

What is going on with that showcase 4? (Condition wise.)

It's a gem, ain't it? :sick:

It has a little touch of white-out on the cover, and the main image of The Flash has been worn away and replaced with one from a reprint! (yipe.)

I'm not too condition-needy in regard to my SA D.C. keys; I just want a copy. I paid $500 for this thing in February of this year (or, rather, my wife did. It was my wedding present), but it's still the cheapest Showcase #4 I'd run across! The paper is decent and I'm just happy to have one.

That is really nice. One of these days, we need to chat about original Flash art. I think I want some eventually but I have no idea where to start, how much to pay, and so on. The top panel on yours seems to make for a very nice page.