• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: The CREEPIEST eBay auction ever

24 posts in this topic

I love that last pic with the 2 dogs looking at the panther nervously.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif... Well, pets can see the undead, right?

I see those Panthers all the time @ Flea Markets and Garage Sales for only a few $$ -- I just need to come up with a cool story to "sell" 'em like this guy! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

$10 (open bid) + $8 S/H = Lather, rinse... Repeat!

I thought this was going to be a thread about the crazy NASA lady's diaper on eBay...not that is creepy (and nasty)

Actually, the diaper wearing is not as bizarre as it sounds. All astronauts wear diapers during launch; its a neccessity due to the mechanics of launching and human physiology. So, while this pooor woman obviously has some problems, given her line of work, wearing a diaper isn't that out of the ordinary. Most media reportage has neglected this part of the story.

I thought this was going to be a thread about the crazy NASA lady's diaper on eBay...not that is creepy (and nasty)

Actually, the diaper wearing is not as bizarre as it sounds. All astronauts wear diapers during launch; its a neccessity due to the mechanics of launching and human physiology. So, while this pooor woman obviously has some problems, given her line of work, wearing a diaper isn't that out of the ordinary. Most media reportage has neglected this part of the story.

No, the media reportage mentioned this around me, but it still is quite bizarre. Freeze dried ice cream should be the only thing that makes the transition from space life to earth life. Claiming that you used to wear diapers in space by no means justifies an adult grabbing a pair of Huggies everytime a bathroom break is inconvienient....

No, the media reportage mentioned this around me, but it still is quite bizarre. Freeze dried ice cream should be the only thing that makes the transition from space life to earth life. Claiming that you used to wear diapers in space by no means justifies an adult grabbing a pair of Huggies everytime a bathroom break is inconvienient....

This must be coming from somebody who's obviously never tried them. insane.gif