• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
13 13

2,294 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2022 at 6:08 PM, flashlites said:

image.png.1e7bcd2542065261dc4614cf3c16841b.png

Just discovered a new stash of Vampi's at my LCS. Brought this one home:banana:

I'm at that point in my Vampi collection where I really need to have a list to refer to when I go shopping. There were several there where I was not sure if I already had some of the ones I was looking at. Time to take stock. I bet I have 30 or 40 now, out of 112 is it?

On 1/30/2022 at 4:26 PM, flashlites said:

I'm at that point in my Vampi collection where I really need to have a list to refer to when I go shopping. There were several there where I was not sure if I already had some of the ones I was looking at. Time to take stock. I bet I have 30 or 40 now, out of 112 is it?

112 Warren issues, plus one annual and one special.  There’s an issue #113 that was published by Harris a few years after the last Warren issue.

On 1/30/2022 at 7:26 PM, flashlites said:

At that point too. I need to make a list on my phone.

On 1/31/2022 at 6:15 PM, Surfing Alien said:

Got my books in from the TrollKing sale. They are quite stunning and earned a spot on my wall rotation :yeehaw: They are HUGE though so couldn't fit #98 on there. I'll have to rotate it in. I have 2 of these floating shelves and usually leave favorite new purchases up there for a few weeks so they can be appreciated :cloud9:

20220131_185931.thumb.jpg.22f11f92eb46d46a460645cb34466e72.jpg

My first graded mags, it'll be a good reality check on what earns a high grade (these are all really, really nice but the 9.6 is literally just sharper corners than 9.2's to my eye) 

Awesome! Love that shelf...it's giving me ideas for a future comic book room!