• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold Collecting Thread
1 1

759 posts in this topic

Speaking of Suicide Squad...just got this cool book in...

braveandbold25.jpg

That's a tough book to find, high grade and White Pages no less, spectacular book ! Gotta ask, it appears this same book has been on (and still is) on Doug's site.

That's interesting. It sold from Doug's site about a year ago for $10,000. That sale is listed on GPA. I got it from that guy. He may have relisted it with Doug, not gotten any nibbles (that price is up there), gotten in a bind, and brought it into the shop yesterday. All conjecture except for the bringing it into the store part.

All I know is I was able to purchase it for a pretty good price (thumbs u

Speaking of Suicide Squad...just got this cool book in...

braveandbold25.jpg

That's a tough book to find, high grade and White Pages no less, spectacular book ! Gotta ask, it appears this same book has been on (and still is) on Doug's site.

That's interesting. It sold from Doug's site about a year ago for $10,000. That sale is listed on GPA. I got it from that guy. He may have relisted it with Doug, not gotten any nibbles (that price is up there), gotten in a bind, and brought it into the shop yesterday. All conjecture except for the bringing it into the store part.

All I know is I was able to purchase it for a pretty good price (thumbs u

Needless to say you got it for under 10K(which I is too much in my book). That's an awesome purchase Richard!

I love that cover! Here is the original art:

BB25_AnthonyC.jpg

NAHH, just kidding. It a class-A reproduction by our Board's own Anthony Castrillo!

That's a cool repro (thumbs u

Thanks, Anthony does the job right!

Here is another repro of this cover I had done. hm, maybe if Pine Comics had bublished B&B...

Suicide_Squad_RonFerdinand.jpg

That is great! Dennis and the sling-shot is classic (thumbs u

Here are scans of my Hawkman from my collection of the Brave & the Bolds showcasing Hawkman:

BraveandtheBold34.jpg

BravetheBold35.jpg

BravetheBold36.jpg

BraveandBold42.jpg

BraveandBold43.jpg

BraveandBold44.jpg

My favourite two covers of the lot are #35 and #42.

:headbang:

Anyone here win any of the Twin Cities B&B books that sold on Heritage tonight?

Some unbelievable prices:

B&B 53 9.4 - $1135

B&B 66 9.6 - $1315

I thought I'd be in the running for these 2 but was blown away. Looks like the title is picking up steam.