• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Sweet FH comics but this is just a marvelous cover.

Jumbo78FC.jpg

Jumbo82FC.jpg

Awesome books as usual, Jeff. This cover is more than suggestive - Especially the elephant's trunk hm

With the direction she's throwing the knife, that would make this a classic circumcision cover.

Jumbo82FC.jpg

Awesome books as usual, Jeff. This cover is more than suggestive - Especially the elephant's trunk hm

With the direction she's throwing the knife, that would make this a classic circumcision cover.

HA! Great copy. I have a cheap one, myself. Only 1 staple, but she's a beaute! ;)

After seeing this cover, i had to have it. The other JUMBO I want now is a #98!

Edited by pmpknface

I think Jumbo 82 is a great book to get behind.

Jumbo82churchsm.jpg

This one?

Jumbo98001.jpg

Yup, and WOW! Double cover!!! (worship)

I just love that cover. The perspective is unique, and just that hand in the upper left totally makes it. Throw in a little skull on the elephant and BAM! Instant classic!

This one?

Jumbo98001.jpg

Yup, and WOW! Double cover!!! (worship)

I just love that cover. The perspective is unique, and just that hand in the upper left totally makes it. Throw in a little skull on the elephant and BAM! Instant classic!

I have an undercopy listed in the For Sale Forum. :baiting:

Just pimpin'. :gossip:

Pretty excited to get this book. I've been looking for one for 3-4 years and only came across a couple low grade books that I passed on. Nice grade Torchy books aren't exactly easy to find, IMO. Anyway, I've always loved this cover. It makes me laugh every time I see it.

01c9553c.jpg

Pretty excited to get this book. I've been looking for one for 3-4 years and only came across a couple low grade books that I passed on. Nice grade Torchy books aren't exactly easy to find, IMO. Anyway, I've always loved this cover. It makes me laugh every time I see it.

That issue is hard enough to find in 2.0 grade, let alone one as nice as yours. Best cover of the run, in my opinion. #5 takes 2nd place.

01c9553c.jpg

beautiful!