• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,393 posts in this topic

Since I live about an hour from Cookeville, I love the Cookeville books. Here's another comic that I got back from CGC.

batman18cgc5.jpg

:takeit:

Great book. Only guy missing is Stalin

:gossip: He was on our side.

BTW - that's a very pretty 5.0 !

Since I live about an hour from Cookeville, I love the Cookeville books. Here's another comic that I got back from CGC.

batman18cgc5.jpg

:takeit:

Great book. Only guy missing is Stalin

:gossip: He was on our side.

BTW - that's a very pretty 5.0 !

:gossip: He was the enemy of our enemy. Not quite the same thing.

I was thinking about getting the Mile High copy but just at the last minute decided to get this lesser conditioned copy on Heritage and do something else with the $199,700 I saved.

FeatureBook26PrinceValiant.jpg

So you were the one that outbid me :sumo:

I love me some Raboy...

master21.jpg

Is that the copy you bought from me all those years ago? or another one? Either way it is a beauty. I'd love to get a nicel low grade copy of that one day

I think it's a different one. It's been quite a few years since I traded yours away.

I love me some Raboy...

master21.jpg

Is that the copy you bought from me all those years ago? or another one? Either way it is a beauty. I'd love to get a nicel low grade copy of that one day

I think it's a different one. It's been quite a few years since I traded yours away.

(thumbs u

I love me some Raboy...

master21.jpg

(thumbs u

Here is a picture of Richard on that fateful day when he scored the quartet of Fawcett grails from me. My we were so much younger then

richard.jpg

I love me some Raboy...

master21.jpg

(thumbs u

Here is a picture of Richard on that fateful day when he scored the quartet of Fawcett grails from me. My we were so much younger then

richard.jpg

what a great picture. that's awesome.