• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I love me some Raboy...

master21.jpg

Yup, that's a biggee. :golfclap:

Wow! Knowing how much you love that book you must be stoked to find such a killer sweet copy. :headbang:

I love me some Raboy...

master21.jpg

Yup, that's a biggee. :golfclap:

Wow! Knowing how much you love that book you must be stoked to find such a killer sweet copy. :headbang:

That is an affirmative, good buddy (thumbs u

Was able to (finally) upgrade my copy of AA17. This book is not as hot as it used to be, be remains one of my favorites (because I cannot afford an AA16.) Got it for what I consider a bargain and I'm in :luhv: with the OW/W Pq.

IMG_2985.jpg

Was able to (finally) upgrade my copy of AA17. This book is not as hot as it used to be, be remains one of my favorites (because I cannot afford an AA16.) Got it for what I consider a bargain and I'm in :luhv: with the OW/W Pq.

IMG_2985.jpg

Nice one Alex! I had one of those for a long time, always loved the Lantern!

IMG_2985.jpg

I think I sold that copy to Ciorac years ago...I saw it in mbhighlanders store at one time too... good book

I've been on a bit of a buying hiatus waiting to close on some special books so I sent one I bought a few months ago in for grading. Now I've got to unload my undercopy.

Planet0492FC.jpg

Wonderful! That wouldn't be the copy Metro had?

I've been on a bit of a buying hiatus waiting to close on some special books so I sent one I bought a few months ago in for grading. Now I've got to unload my undercopy.

Planet0492FC.jpg

waiting to close on some special books
:popcorn:

IMG_2985.jpg

Its a fantastic book. And that guy Green Lantern, or whatever his name is, became pretty famous ;)

Planet0492FC.jpg

What a great book. I'm looking forward to eventually seeing one helluva Planet Comics group shot. :wishluck:

Planet0492FC.jpg

What a great book. I'm looking forward to eventually seeing one helluva Planet Comics group shot. :wishluck:

Ditto! Awesome books Cheetah!

I was the underbidder and really liked that book. I'm glad it went to someone on the board.

Richard

I got this one off of Metro as a raw 9.4. I did win the 8.5 copy from Mound City and would be happy to pass it on to a fellow boardie if you still like it. Just PM me.

I was the underbidder and really liked that book. I'm glad it went to someone on the board.

Richard

I got this one off of Metro as a raw 9.4. I did win the 8.5 copy from Mound City and would be happy to pass it on to a fellow boardie if you still like it. Just PM me.

I saw this copy in SD and it was very pretty. Congratulations!

Planet0492FC.jpg

great color!