• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I can't compete with you big shot Billionaires :D . I will have to keep posing lower grades. Another from the Writer Cap Collection. <a  href=SCAN0066_zpsxpa21wxo-1.jpg' alt='SCAN006

Caps in any grade are awesome with a cover like that!

agreed; it took several attempts to get those 2 books in the 'bucket, and the 3rd book i won i still can't get in there.

Are the three images you posted this morning showing up for you? I just see the pb broken link message.

these last two, and this one, have all been uploaded this a.m., but after several attempts/deletions/retries. i'm unable to crop tho', hence the competitors' label still there.

master58-1.jpg

I can see this one, but the earlier ones have the pb Sorry ... message. Nice book.

I thought I throw a wrench in the works tonight. This is probably my only 9.4 or 6 or some chit like that on Golden AGE. I kinda like this book. <a  href=SCAN0068_zpskahgpq29-1.jpg' alt='SCAN006

I really like this book too. I have a beautiful copy with the centerfold missing. I like these "book" covers. I have a Young Allies and a Stuntman issue with similar covers. There are probably others I don't know about.

these last two, and this one, have all been uploaded this a.m., but after several attempts/deletions/retries. i'm unable to crop tho', hence the competitors' label still there.

master58-1.jpg

Nice one Parker but those labels are depressing as they remind me of a pain medicine prescription for a root canal. At least they kept the writing down to a minimum on this one.

master58-1.jpg

Might be Raboy. If not, it's someone doing his best to copy Raboy's style. Or maybe a collaboration. hm

I always thought this one had a cool cover...... and Harry sure took good care of his comics. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN0869.jpg

Agreed on both counts. Very cool cover, and super nice copy :applause:

I always thought this one had a cool cover...... and Harry sure took good care of his comics. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN0869.jpg

Agreed on both counts. Very cool cover, and super nice copy :applause:

couldn't agree more ! :applause:

+1 (thumbs u