• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Maybe you're over your memory quota on PB. All the pictures go away until you upgrade.

No I bought the upgrade a while ago and I'm only 15% full. It's weird. The upload seems to be fine and when I post to the board, the image shows for a while and then morphs into the error message shot.

jumbo13.jpg

PB strikes again!

Photobucket has been acting up lately :eek:

Yeah, I had similar headaches this past weekend when I decided to rescan my old image of Cap #74 for consistent sizing. For no apparent reason the site wouldn't let me move the old image to another file, so I deleted it. Then, when I tried to move the new image to my GA file the site balked! Finally, it *poofed* the first image in the file (Air Fighters #2) forcing me to go back to my orig. scans, crop, color correct, and post that image anew before moving it back into my GA file! It seems to be working now, but ...arrrrgh!

:pullhair:

I have no idea what's up with BotoPhucket. On site futzing? Cyber-terriers hack? Who knows? (shrug)

Trying again with Master 51.

_57_zps089c232e-1.jpg

VERY cool book and a beautiful copy. I've only got a few McRaboy Masters but I think I want more now!

No, no, just wait a little while ... until I've finished my run! :D

Well, I finally joined the "Paul" club. Here's one of the 3 Paul books I got at the Yorba Linda show this weekend...Ciorac will probably like this one. I mean, what's not to like about a VF SS92:

rw5ked.jpg

Wow! Great copy of a really tough book.

Well, I finally joined the "Paul" club. Here's one of the 3 Paul books I got at the Yorba Linda show this weekend...Ciorac will probably like this one. I mean, what's not to like about a VF SS92:

rw5ked.jpg

Man, :applause: that is a nice copy.

Fairly tough book too

rw5ked.jpg

Man, :applause: that is a nice copy.

Fairly tough book too

"Fairly tough" to you is "really tough" to the rest of us. :baiting:

rw5ked.jpg

You are right Brian, I do love it. But it saddens me that it isn't in my collection lol

rw5ked.jpg

Yeah, Jim showed me that copy but I already had one just about as nice. Glad you got it. I got a couple war bond Dells, a couple Baker cover Northwest Mounties and Authentic Police Cases and a few more. He's got another pile he has been holding back. Probably the nicest Supe #32 I have ever seen. ("It Tickles" cover). I hadn't seen a lot of the humor books. He got to those before me and bought them all. Not superhero but still some cool stuff. Good to finally meet you Brian. You are a crazy guy!

Here are the other two "Pauls" I picked up Sunday:

2wp002b.jpg

hsj67k.jpg

Now I have 3 Paul books...we should start a "Paul" thread...

Yeah, the best kept secret in comics for a while. That is some collection. The original buyer sold a lot on ebay so there are a lot floating around out there. I posted a bunch of them in this thread when I first came on. I've got a lot more. Not necessarily "splashy" books but a lot of real cool obscure stuff. I was pretty obscessed for a while when they were first coming out.