• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,399 posts in this topic

Nice books Howard. Although my first choice would be the Cap, I love that Flash Halloween cover a lot. I guess I will add it to my want list...

A few more for your viewing pleasure. The Cap has printer miss cuts. The Person didn't like that. So it was a nice deal for me.

SCAN0051_zpsb77c5c3c.jpg

SCAN0050_zpsfe88afdb.jpg

SCAN0053_zps1ef6787d.jpg

SCAN0052_zpsec97c025.jpg

Hi Howard Not a whole lot. There were more people than usual with old comics. Jim brought some as did another guy with some nice (but pricey) GA and SA. The finder of the"Paul" collection was there and a got a few more "Paul" books. 3 early Capt Marvels, 2 Tracys, and a Sensation. He was the guy I got the 3 Shadow books from. He had only 1 pulp left a beautiful copy of the Weird Tales with the bat girl cover. He had an "I don't want to sell it" price on it. But, he was heavily discounting the comics. I got an old Wonder Woman and Kid Colt Outlaw with a Kirby monster story. I got a beat Whiz #29 and Tom Mix Ralston #6 from Vinnie for a song. That is all I got except for an unusual old Popeye pinback. Had fun and made some dough. See you next time!

Bob, any books show up at the Toy Show?

Hi Howard Not a whole lot. There were more people than usual with old comics. Jim brought some as did another guy with some nice (but pricey) GA and SA. The finder of the"Paul" collection was there and a got a few more "Paul" books. 3 early Capt Marvels, 2 Tracys, and a Sensation. He was the guy I got the 3 Shadow books from. He had only 1 pulp left a beautiful copy of the Weird Tales with the bat girl cover. He had an "I don't want to sell it" price on it. But, he was heavily discounting the comics. I got an old Wonder Woman and Kid Colt Outlaw with a Kirby monster story. I got a beat Whiz #29 and Tom Mix Ralston #6 from Vinnie for a song. That is all I got except for an unusual old Popeye pinback. Had fun and made some dough. See you next time!

Bob, any books show up at the Toy Show?

lol. Doesn't sound like not much to me. Nice pick ups.

Awsome cover and a very nice copy!

Cover featuring golden age baddie and frequent cover boy, The Skull.

Top-NotchComics14_zps0ff365b2.jpg

that.....is.............AWESOME BUDDY!!! :applause:

Thank you buddy. Can't wait till the no.11 I got from Dale Roberts arrives!

Oddball, but fun. Glad to find a copy.

_57_zpsd2519adc.jpg

cool cult series, and nice copy (thumbs u

Thanks. It is one of those series that as soon as I become interested in it, they seem to disappear from dealers' inventories. :pullhair:

I believe a boardie owns the 9.4 copy of this issue (the only one on the census).