• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,401 posts in this topic

Oddball, but fun. Glad to find a copy.

_57_zpsd2519adc.jpg

cool cult series, and nice copy (thumbs u

Thanks. It is one of those series that as soon as I become interested in it, they seem to disappear from dealers' inventories. :pullhair:

I believe a boardie owns the 9.4 copy of this issue (the only one on the census).

As part of a group buy last year I acquired a VG+ copy of Space Western #44. I had never paid attention to the series before, but it's some wacky stuff! Cowboys and Nazis in outer space are a magical combination.

_57_zpsd2519adc.jpg

Thanks. It is one of those series that as soon as I become interested in it, they seem to disappear from dealers' inventories. :pullhair:

I believe a boardie owns the 9.4 copy of this issue (the only one on the census).

spacewestern42.jpg

_57_zpsd2519adc.jpg

As part of a group buy last year I acquired a VG+ copy of Space Western #44. I had never paid attention to the series before, but it's some wacky stuff! Cowboys and Nazis in outer space are a magical combination.

spacewestern44.jpg

_57_zpsd2519adc.jpg

spacewestern42.jpg

I said to myself, that 9.4 is either owned by Cheetah, or Mr. Bedrock. Do I know the boardies or not, considering it's only almost a year I've been here (next month). Super copy sir!

Don't you just love how a guy posts a book he's been searching for and 'ole Bedrock has to come along and spoil his parade? Hey in any grade that's a COOL book and series. Wish I had one.

_57_zpsd2519adc.jpg

spacewestern44.jpg

_57_zpsd2519adc.jpg

spacewestern42.jpg

Wanna trade? :wishluck:

_57_zpsd2519adc.jpg

spacewestern44.jpg

Wanna sell? :wishluck:

_57_zpsd2519adc.jpg

spacewestern44.jpg

That's as good as it gets right there!

_57_zpsd2519adc.jpg

spacewestern42.jpg

My old copy :applause::cry:

_57_zpsd2519adc.jpg

spacewestern44.jpg

Ditto. :applause::cry: