• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Really excited to finally get this one! An original owner book, and the owner served in WWII. This is now one of my favorites! Thanks to Mr. Reece for making this happen for me. (thumbs u

superman%2018_zpspunl24xv.jpg

Congrats on the two Supeys. Both great books Greg!

Really excited to finally get this one! An original owner book, and the owner served in WWII. This is now one of my favorites! Thanks to Mr. Reece for making this happen for me. (thumbs u

superman%2018_zpspunl24xv.jpg

Congrats on the two Supeys. Both great books Greg!

Agreed! Congratulations! I just bought my 1st book from Mr. Reece. Prices seem very reasonable and a nice selection as well.

Not in the best shape but it was cheap and it's a pretty cool book. Frazetta art on a couple stories.

YHC2cjp.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone can verify this but is this the first appearance of Frazetta's red cross ad with Buster Crabbe demonstrating CPR?

2917_frank_frazetta_red_cross_new_method_famous_funnies_june.jpg

To go with my Whiz #2.

WhizComics003_zpsqcauwdpn.jpg

I saw mark listed that just a day after I won the Heritage 7.5 copy...I would have been more than happy with this one...good pick up

I wanted the 7.5 but it felt like someone just wanted it more so I backed out of the bidding and was lucky to find the 6.5 copy on Ebay. Congratulations on the 7.5 copy. (thumbs u
I was the same with the 3(2)....I wanted it, but it just "felt" like someone wanted it more, so I backed off (plus I already had a copy)...but I didn't have a 4(3) so you are correct, I was going to keep going! glad you stopped lol