• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,398 posts in this topic

Thanks fellas!!! I kinda needed that day :) Oh ..... I got THIS too, but this deal was done in advance. Just needed to exchange cash for book. Thanks again R.J. :headbang:

National%207_zpse2ksv4oj.jpg

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Thank you very much (yeah, I had my Elvis voice going when I wrote it doh! ) :D

elvis-071.gif

That ain't no Return To Sender funny book! :headbang:

Thanks fellas!!! I kinda needed that day :) Oh ..... I got THIS too, but this deal was done in advance. Just needed to exchange cash for book. Thanks again R.J. :headbang:

National%207_zpse2ksv4oj.jpg

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Thank you very much (yeah, I had my Elvis voice going when I wrote it doh! ) :D

elvis-071.gif

That ain't no Return To Sender funny book! :headbang:

Thanks Cat :) I've wanted a copy of this for quite a while :cloud9:

Can I post this in here? I don't know where the platinum thread went. Got this out of Heritage a few weeks back. When my new supplies come in, this is coming out to play :)

lf%2012_zps4peuh7tj.jpg

That's one heckava 3.0. I don't believe I've ever seen a CGC 3.0 look as beautiful as that copy. Never heard of the title but I wouldn't mind owning one.

:cloud9:(worship)

Well thank you very much sir :) Yeah, CGC will hammer a book with a loose cover (shrug) Looks way more vg - fine to me :)

This was waiting at the Post Office for me yesterday!!! One of my FAVORITE non-Supe covers .... charting somewhere behind the 2 & 12 :cloud9:

Action%2018%20mine_zpshadlxoe1.jpg

Hard to top a well presenting Early Action waiting for you at the post office!! Great book Frisco!! Not one you see too often!! :applause:

As far as the Zip run is concerned this is THE ONE that has been sitting atop my want list!! I think this one kind of slipped under the radar being in a Weekly Sunday Heritage Auction as I definitely had to stay up late to snag it but sure happy I did!! Classic Nazi Grim Reaper bloody sickle V for Victory Larger than Life Black Jack Steel Sterling Burning Building Flame Cover lol:cloud9:

18746349320_cc9d748460_b.jpg

As far as the Zip run is concerned this is THE ONE that has been sitting atop my want list!! I think this one kind of slipped under the radar being in a Weekly Sunday Heritage Auction as I definitely had to stay up late to snag it but sure happy I did!! Classic Nazi Grim Reaper bloody sickle V for Victory Larger than Life Black Jack Steel Sterling Burning Building Flame Cover lol:cloud9:

just when you thought that sig line couldn't get any more impressive :applause:

Gino, you are hitting them out of the park buddy. (worship)(worship) killer cover in ANY grade. Congrats!

This was waiting at the Post Office for me yesterday!!! One of my FAVORITE non-Supe covers .... charting somewhere behind the 2 & 12 :cloud9:

Hard to top a well presenting Early Action waiting for you at the post office!! Great book Frisco!! Not one you see too often!! :applause:

Thanks Gino :) I don't get to add an early Action to the boxes very often. :whee:

Very nicely done! Looks really nice for the grade.

Good eye Gino :headbang: I'd like to see CGC fit your cover description on the label for this one!!!! lol