• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

This was waiting at the Post Office for me yesterday!!! One of my FAVORITE non-Supe covers .... charting somewhere behind the 2 & 12 :cloud9:

Action%2018%20mine_zpshadlxoe1.jpg

Very nicely done! Looks really nice for the grade.

Thanks Russell :) It's the detached cover with some splitting that make the grade what it is. LOVE the off white/white pages on it though :luhv: You'll see it soon .... this weekend or next (thumbs u

As far as the Zip run is concerned this is THE ONE that has been sitting atop my want list!! I think this one kind of slipped under the radar being in a Weekly Sunday Heritage Auction as I definitely had to stay up late to snag it but sure happy I did!! Classic Nazi Grim Reaper bloody sickle V for Victory Larger than Life Black Jack Steel Sterling Burning Building Flame Cover lol:cloud9:

18746349320_cc9d748460_b.jpg

One of my all time favorite books. Way to go!! :headbang:

As far as the Zip run is concerned this is THE ONE that has been sitting atop my want list!! I think this one kind of slipped under the radar being in a Weekly Sunday Heritage Auction as I definitely had to stay up late to snag it but sure happy I did!! Classic Nazi Grim Reaper bloody sickle V for Victory Larger than Life Black Jack Steel Sterling Burning Building Flame Cover lol:cloud9:

just when you thought that sig line couldn't get any more impressive :applause:

Gino, you are hitting them out of the park buddy. (worship)(worship) killer cover in ANY grade. Congrats!

Congrats Gino a great book, could not have gone to a nicer guy.

This was waiting at the Post Office for me yesterday!!! One of my FAVORITE non-Supe covers .... charting somewhere behind the 2 & 12 :cloud9:

Looks really nice for any grade! Congrats Jimbo :applause:

One of my all time favorite books. Way to go!! :headbang:

As soon as I saw it, I knew you would weigh in :)

Good eye Gino :headbang: I'd like to see CGC fit your cover description on the label for this one!!!! lol

lol thanks!!

I love this book, great snag Gino ! :applause:

Thanks Greg!! I was singin Yankee Doodle when it arrived ;) (thumbs u

Looks really nice for any grade! Congrats Jimbo :applause:

Thanks Billbo :) Early Action's & Tec's are my favorite D.C.'s :cloud9:

Congrats Gino, that is a very cool book.

A friend of mine recently picked this up at a show and was nice enough to work out a trade for it with me. I've always loved this cover because of the great colour combinations and the action, not to mention Schomburg's early work. Needless to say I was ecstatic to get this copy.

Mystic2cgc6%200A_zpst99tecdu.jpeg

Thanks Greg!! I was singin Yankee Doodle when it arrived ;) (thumbs u

It's a great book, although if I have could have stayed awake until the Z's, you would have had to pay more for it. :D

A friend of mine recently picked this up at a show and was nice enough to work out a trade for it with me. I've always loved this cover because of the great colour combinations and the action, not to mention Schomburg's early work. Needless to say I was ecstatic to get this copy.

I would be, too. Nice copy.

Love it! Congrats!

Love it! Congrats!

Me too (white pages!). Congrat's Adam. :applause:

Super MONSTER early, killer Schomburg cover Timely with white pages in solid mid grade??? You kicked major pooper on this one my friend :headbang: