• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Inspired by RareHighGrade's KILLER Detective thread, I picked this up a few weeks ago. Inspired by Gino showing his framed Fox covers, I figured maybe some people would get a kick out of seeing this very pretty Tec 26 front cover :headbang: It'll go in a frame or slab for display in the near future (thumbs u

Detective%2026%20cover_zpsksjbxhdc.jpg

This pre Mr. Justice issue features one of the earliest 'boy heroes'. And yes a sidekick of sorts: To a Dog! But not just any dog, but Rang a Tang, the Wonder Dog! it's The Amazing boy Richie making his debut in this one, coming to the rescue of none other than Charlie Chaplin himself (christened 'Harly Shaplyn' in the story)i guess for legal reasons. If / when i get this graded i will inform CGC it should go noted :sumo: . The duo became a fixture in the title. Engrossing Hollywood caper. Blue%20Ribbon%20Comics%206_zpsvx3zsxyd.jpg

Great book! First time I can recall seeing a copy.

Inspired by RareHighGrade's KILLER Detective thread, I picked this up a few weeks ago. Inspired by Gino showing his framed Fox covers, I figured maybe some people would get a kick out of seeing this very pretty Tec 26 front cover :headbang: It'll go in a frame or slab for display in the near future (thumbs u

Very nice. Right before it all started in earnest. Beautiful!

It's....It's...............It's.............................BEAUTIFUL!!!! Killer cover!! Pun Intended :applause:

Much lower grade than I usually like but I have not bought anything in a while and was getting a bit trigger happy.

photo Blue Circle 3 copy_zpsq9lpiqa9.jpg

photo Bomber Comics 2 copy_zpsitrop90r.jpg

Two cool books! Now keep buying! :D

Very nice. Right before it all started in earnest. Beautiful!

Thanks much sir :)

It's....It's...............It's.............................BEAUTIFUL!!!! Killer cover!! Pun Intended :applause:

I figured this one would really "grab you" Gino (pun also intended) (thumbs u

This pre Mr. Justice issue features one of the earliest 'boy heroes'. And yes a sidekick of sorts: To a Dog! But not just any dog, but Rang a Tang, the Wonder Dog! it's The Amazing boy Richie making his debut in this one, coming to the rescue of none other than Charlie Chaplin himself (christened 'Harly Shaplyn' in the story)i guess for legal reasons. If / when i get this graded i will inform CGC it should go noted :sumo: . The duo became a fixture in the title. Engrossing Hollywood caper. Blue%20Ribbon%20Comics%206_zpsvx3zsxyd.jpg

Great book! First time I can recall seeing a copy.

Thanks Sqeggs, good eye you have! It is tough, and the Chaplin cover is just icing on the cake!

Been looking for a decent copy of this one since G.A.tor was a tadpole.

DYNAMIC9_zpslbj53m9n.jpg

Oh wow!