• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,388 posts in this topic

On 5/30/2017 at 9:16 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

A new pickup of one of the All-time great crime covers. 

Cross posted in Crime thread.  

IMG_4505.jpg

This is definitely on this years pick up list. 

2 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Nice Four Favorites, Sir! How about some snapshots of those malevolent villains that only Ace could dream up?

This one has been on my list for a while.   Well done!

1 hour ago, Jayman said:

One of my stray passions aside from PCH collecting. I just love this book! :cloud9:

Dell%20Four%20Color%20%2088_zpsmiaxvmse.

I love it too. Sci-Fi goodness at its finest! Great pick up!

6 hours ago, Jayman said:

One of my stray passions aside from PCH collecting. I just love this book! :cloud9:

Dell%20Four%20Color%20%2088_zpsmiaxvmse.

Nice book! I'm trying to think of a mash-up between Bugs and PCH, but it all ends badly!

Brittle but beautiful. And let's face it, I'm no contender for the Berk copy.

I actually first laid eyes on this book the night of the Berk event, as I was kindly offered a quick peek at the Metropolis back offices, and saw this tucked in among their stacks. It called out to me then, and was eventually lucky to bring it home.

5933482a75291_ScreenShot2017-06-03at6_35_09PM.thumb.jpg.5c5149792aacf0f273328f6b64c5ef2f.jpg

Just now, Zolnerowich said:

I actually first laid eyes on this book the night of the Berk event, as I was kindly offered a quick peek at the Metropolis back offices, and saw this tucked in among their stacks. It called out to me then, and was eventually lucky to bring it home.

5933482a75291_ScreenShot2017-06-03at6_35_09PM.thumb.jpg.5c5149792aacf0f273328f6b64c5ef2f.jpg

That's a beauty.  The pq put a lid on the grade, otherwise it would be much higher.

42 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

That's a beauty.  The pq put a lid on the grade, otherwise it would be much higher.

Fortunately for me, or else someone else would be cradling it right now.

2 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Beauty :applause: