• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAN DIEGO COMIC_CON

197 posts in this topic

Everyone can count me in for Comic-Con. This will be my my 10th SD Comic-Con. Ive been going since I was 12 893whatthe.gif

I know what a loser right?

But I look forward to meeting all of you guys!!!!!! I do want to go to the forum dinner but ive never been and don't even know how to go about getting in. Any help?????

Everyone can count me in for Comic-Con. This will be my my 10th SD Comic-Con. Ive been going since I was 12 893whatthe.gif

I know what a loser right?

But I look forward to meeting all of you guys!!!!!! I do want to go to the forum dinner but ive never been and don't even know how to go about getting in. Any help?????

As the convention draws closer, it'll be mentioned(probably in this thread) where the dinner will be and how much it will cost. Stay tuned!

You couldn't freakin pay me to go to that dinner though. 27_laughing.gif

confused.gif

I'm not sure if Andy was being serious or not, but I won't be going to the dinner either. The ones I've attended in the past were great fun, but I'm not involved either here or in comics in general as much as I used to be. I'd certainly like to chat with any of you guys that I see on the floor though. This will be my 15th San Diego con in a row. No matter how involved I am in comics at the time (it comes and goes) the San Diego Con is still always one of the highlights of my year. yay.gif

I'm just wondering what I'm going to buy this time. I have nothing on my wantlist. I guess it'll just be impulse buying for 4 1/2 days. grin.gif

I have never been to the San Diego Comic Con, but want to attend this year. I was wondering if anyone could use help at their booth for the show.

Since I am not a huge collector (i have a small comic collection and a small OA collection), I just want to go to the con to meet new people and take in the whole experience.

I live in NYC but was thinking about flying out to the con, but none of my friends have any interest in coming with me.

If there is any interest, please drop me a PM and we can figure it out. I'm not looking for any money, the only reason I want to do this is to take in the experience of the biggest and best con (so I have been told)

Thanks!

Rac

confused.gif

I'm not sure if Andy was being serious or not, but I won't be going to the dinner either. The ones I've attended in the past were great fun, but I'm not involved either here or in comics in general as much as I used to be. I'd certainly like to chat with any of you guys that I see on the floor though. This will be my 15th San Diego con in a row. No matter how involved I am in comics at the time (it comes and goes) the San Diego Con is still always one of the highlights of my year. yay.gif

I'm just wondering what I'm going to buy this time. I have nothing on my wantlist. I guess it'll just be impulse buying for 4 1/2 days. grin.gif

Awww.man, that's means we can't talk reaility TV now. sorry.gif

confused.gif

Awww.man, that's means we can't talk reaility TV now. sorry.gif

Oh, I'll catch up with you on the floor for that. Are you going to watch Pirate Master starting on the 31st? Looks very Survivor-like from the previews. Also by Mark Burnett.

Two highlights from last year:

San_Diego_Comic_Con_2006_026.jpg

May this year feature more of the same. thumbsup2.gif

I'll be there, if by chance you have the phone number of these 2 ladies, I will be glad to invite them to the forum dinner devil.gif

I'll be there. This will be my fourth year. For those that haven't been to it but are thinking about it, GO!!!!! You won't be disappointed.

I'll second that one. This will be my 15th year in a row. I'll still be going when I'm 80. One of the highlights of my year, even with comics playing less of a priority in my life these days. yay.gif

Updates on the San Diego forum dinner, anyone?

I need to amend my reservations!

3 of my best buddies from college are now going to the show.

They ALWAYS talked about wanting to go, this year they all pulled the trigger.

So I'm looking at dragging myself plus 4, possibly FIVE more people to the dinner. I always harp to these guys about the forum board dinner, so lets show them a good time smile.gif

(the other two tagged onto the three are my prior reservations...Rich Koslowski and Chicago resident Brad Weber)

Updates on the San Diego forum dinner, anyone?

I need to amend my reservations!

3 of my best buddies from college are now going to the show.

They ALWAYS talked about wanting to go, this year they all pulled the trigger.

So I'm looking at dragging myself plus 4, possibly FIVE more people to the dinner. I always harp to these guys about the forum board dinner, so lets show them a good time smile.gif

(the other two tagged onto the three are my prior reservations...Rich Koslowski and Chicago resident Brad Weber)

Deathlok is in charge of that list from what I remember. He is currently at the chalkboard writing "I will not Waste moderator time or abuse the notify moderator button like an addict. I will also refrain from my constant campaign of trolling that is deliberately designed to fly under the radar... although so transparent it's tiresome. I promise not to re-post pulled threads nor dig my own hole deeper through passive aggressive moderator annoyance." 500 times.

His time of penance is almost up though so we should see him back here soon.