• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Unfortunately it is homemade. I debated whether or not to even bring it to the new house. It's bigger than it needs to be and I think I've decided I'd rather have everything in shortboxes, which fit AWESOME on that metal shelving in the other picture.

I've seen other folks in this thread use the same shelving and I'm tempted to move to only that. Of course, that will happen when I get the same unexpected windfall of cash that will let me put everything into mylars and finish switching to plastic from cardboard boxes.

Dammit! I had a bad feeling you were gonna say that!

What about the metal shelving, is that homemade also?

If so, I assume a Home Depot trip will get me everything I need to build one?

Jason go to lowes that is where I got mine

Office depot has it too. That's where mine came from. The metal shelving that is...

Cool, I expect a detailed manual of needed supplies and assembly instructions in my pm box by morning! :baiting:

lol

Recently reconfigured my comic loft / room. Changed over from my plastic boxes to drawer boxes to save some space. Here are some pix for your review. The pictures are set up in order of walking up the stairs and then turning and going back down. BTW if there are two of the same perspective it is due to different cameras and I wanted to test the different quality.

Sidewallofloft.jpg

Backwall.jpg

Closeupofheroclix.jpg

Rightsidewall.jpg

FrontWall.jpg

Frontwall2.jpg

Wallcomingdownthestairs.jpg

Sidewallcomingdownstairs.jpg

Sidewall2.jpg

Hallwaycomingdownthestairs.jpg

Wallcomingdownthestairs2.jpg

Man I know thats from a post a long long time ago - nice to see Captain Britain's!

I'm English so wahey! The originals are still around for 10 -20 quid - some with mask still inside etc as are the Knights of Pendragon follow-ups (with Union Jack).

I preferred the original ones anyway, even if the "Bad Guys" were total Gash!

Nice pics. (thumbs u

Thanks was my favorite books from my original collection. I have a complete run and the super spiderman run. I am not much a fan of the new CB.

So it begins...just bought a house and had the custom bookcase installed...wet bar...everything I need to sit and stare at my encapsulated comics.

2pt42v7.jpg

2j0fu9y.jpg

2jeo6rt.jpg

2iw9gg7.jpg

And when the wife and I need to set the mood...to stare at our encapsulated comics...

skukhu.jpg

So it begins...just bought a house and had the custom bookcase installed...wet bar...everything I need to sit and stare at my encapsulated comics.

2pt42v7.jpg

2j0fu9y.jpg

2jeo6rt.jpg

2iw9gg7.jpg

And when the wife and I need to set the mood...to stare at our encapsulated comics...

skukhu.jpg

:applause: NICE!!!

Keep us updated!!!!