• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

Thankyou, Stryfe1000 .. Haha .. No, not a Wolves fan .. My old band played the Civic Hall, and I put my Stage Pass on my hip flask .. It was a shame to peel it off when I got home, so I left it there :)

Boozad???

I have a P.M. to him thats three weeks old and is unanswered. I'm starting to wonder if he's o.k.

I think Bane has been in contact with him since he went AWOL.

I'd heard he now admins his own comic board site.

Wttb Kenners. Great room, love the signed Fighting American! Great taste in music and comics.

Are you going to the London Con at end of Feb? If you are, a load of us are meeting up for dinner on the Sat, I'm sure you'd be welcome to join us. (thumbs u

Wttb Kenners. Great room, love the signed Fighting American! Great taste in music and comics.

Are you going to the London Con at end of Feb? If you are, a load of us are meeting up for dinner on the Sat, I'm sure you'd be welcome to join us. (thumbs u

Hi, Whizzer! Thanks very much! I am going to the London Con, just for the Saturday. I'm trying to do it in one, long day (not stopping the night) and trying to make it back across London to Euston to get home late Saturday night. ... I wouldn't mind a beer and a chat at the bar, though (unfortunately, I don't think I'll have enough time for dinner) :(

Kenners,

WTTB

Great set of hardcover books - they look awesome and the Fighting American with Kirby signature is just cool. (thumbs u

Thankyou, Waylander! I'm thinking of having it slabbed.

WTTB's Kenner, some great bits you got, dont worry about not making it for food, always good sharing a beer or 2 instead before you have to rush off, believe we will be there from 7, myself a few hours earlier if parched lol

Great stuff! I'll keep in touch, as I formulate my schedule for that one, long day :)

WTTB's Kenner, some great bits you got, dont worry about not making it for food, always good sharing a beer or 2 instead before you have to rush off, believe we will be there from 7, myself a few hours earlier if parched lol

Great stuff! I'll keep in touch, as I formulate my schedule for that one, long day :)

(thumbs u in permanent section we have a UK thread so if you decide give us a shout in there

(thumbs u in permanent section we have a UK thread so if you decide give us a shout in there

Cheers! :takeit:

Let's not scare him off too soon. That thread has more nonsense than a Chuckle Brothers conference!!!

Back on topic. Kenners, any details on those custom bindings? Don't think I've seen any this side of the Atlantic. I've thought about doing something similar with a few of my mid-grade reading copies but being bone-idle I've never actually gotten around to looking into it.

Let's not scare him off too soon. That thread has more nonsense than a Chuckle Brothers conference!!!

Back on topic. Kenners, any details on those custom bindings? Don't think I've seen any this side of the Atlantic. I've thought about doing something similar with a few of my mid-grade reading copies but being bone-idle I've never actually gotten around to looking into it.

I've been binding for about 2 years now. I design the stamps (had about 5 Custom made), choose the lettering, choice of foil, colour of buckram used. Here's a link to my binds on Photobucket ..

Photobucket Binding Pics

Edited by Kenners

This is a link to the Uncolllected Hardcovers Binding forum. I'm Kenners on there too ..

http://marvelmasterworksfansite.yuku.com/forums/2#.TyhxcfFYCSP

There's tons of great discussion about homegrown bindings. I'm wary about coming across as being a sponsor for them, but .. Heck! .. It's an invaluable resource forum for binding.

If anyone has any queries about binding, I'll only be too happy to answer them here :)

Edited by Kenners