• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

So I'm finally drunk enough that I'm not horribly wracked with shame. Let's call these "before" pictures...

From the doorway:

DSCI0004.jpg

The left comic rack:

DSCI0006.jpg

(I skipped the computer) And here's the bookshelves in the corner (there are many, many more scattered throughout--they're more socially acceptable):

DSCI0007.jpg

My little Amazon sales area. Where I keep the law books, some DVD sets and older video games I'm selling:

DSCI0008.jpg

The right comic rack:

DSCI0005.jpg

Sadly, my collection has overflowed to the living room:

DSCI0003-1.jpg

DSCI0002-1.jpg

I won't show you the rest of the overflow. Because I have some pride. Not much, but some. I aspire to display areas, original art and reclaiming my living space. We'll see how that goes.:)

Looks like the collection is taking over the house. I gotta ask about the salad

shooter?

My parents got divorced and I got all the stuff they didn't want (or couldn't find/agree on) to sell so I have a bunch of random that I've been selling on Ebay. Hence my burgeoning decorative plate empire.

So I'm finally drunk enough that I'm not horribly wracked with shame. Let's call these "before" pictures...

From the doorway:

DSCI0004.jpg

The left comic rack:

DSCI0006.jpg

(I skipped the computer) And here's the bookshelves in the corner (there are many, many more scattered throughout--they're more socially acceptable):

DSCI0007.jpg

My little Amazon sales area. Where I keep the law books, some DVD sets and older video games I'm selling:

DSCI0008.jpg

The right comic rack:

DSCI0005.jpg

DSCI0003-1.jpg

DSCI0002-1.jpg

I won't show you the rest of the overflow. Because I have some pride. Not much, but some. I aspire to display areas, original art and reclaiming my living space. We'll see how that goes.:)

Hoarding is not healthy, I'll go over there and help clear all that stuff out for you. Heck I'll even do it for free :grin:

But seriously that's a pretty big collection.

Edited by CollecDestination

From the doorway:

DSCI0004.jpg

The left comic rack:

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

The right comic rack:

DSCI0005.jpg

DSCI0003-1.jpg

DSCI0002-1.jpg

Hoarding is not healthy, I'll go over there and help clear all that stuff out for you. Heck I'll even do it for free :grin:

My OCD would never allow this. :eek:

My OCD would never allow this. :eek:

Mine neither! Someone needs to have a garage sale

So the wifey has allowed me to bring some of CGC books home! lol It's not much, but it's a start. Here are a couple of random books, my X-Men 1-66 books, and many of my SS sketch books.

ComicRoom.jpg

Love this idea of using magazine holders for CGC books. Gonna do that.

Very nice :)

hm Wonder who uses magazine holders for their books?

Oakman does. Oakman does. :banana:

You win the no prize!!!!! :whee:

:banana:

Whew, for a second there I thought I was going to win something dreky from your sig line.

:roflmao:

and yes, I cannot claim this as an original idea! ;)

Neither can he :gossip:

From the doorway:

DSCI0004.jpg

The left comic rack:

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

The right comic rack:

DSCI0005.jpg

DSCI0003-1.jpg

DSCI0002-1.jpg

Ever seen that show "Hoarders" (shrug)

:jokealert:

From the doorway:

DSCI0004.jpg

The left comic rack:

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

The right comic rack:

DSCI0005.jpg

DSCI0003-1.jpg

DSCI0002-1.jpg

Look forward to seeing the 'After' pictures - good luck (thumbs u