• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,299 posts in this topic

a friend asked me to make a video of my hardcover collection, seems appropriate to brag here. here it is!

:acclaim:

300+ HC Graphic novel collection

(worship)

Pretty cool how you did that with the captions and all.

I wish I could do something like this with mine but I am not clever enough, the best I can manage is a photo.

5ComicroomShelfLH.jpg

6ComicroomShelfMid.jpg

7ComicroomShelfRH.jpg

btw I have no skill either with digital stuff. I just put a song with the video on my comp, all of the captions in the video can be added on youtube after you upload the video, under the annotations. it's surprisingly easy.

btw I have no skill either with digital stuff. I just put a song with the video on my comp, all of the captions in the video can be added on youtube after you upload the video, under the annotations. it's surprisingly easy.

Thanks, I may give it a try. A long time since I read any Stray Bullets but it was an excellent read, just talking about it makes me wanna go read it now. :)

Is there a light in the top of the case?

They left a hole on the top in case you decided to put in the light. LEDs are usually available at Ikea.

Do you guys have a link to these cases? I think I might need one.

david, I have 2 of them in my store :makepoint:

Is there a light in the top of the case?

They left a hole on the top in case you decided to put in the light. LEDs are usually available at Ikea.

Do you guys have a link to these cases? I think I might need one.

david, I have 2 of them in my store :makepoint:

I didn't recognize them as the same ones. doh!

I will take a closer look next time.

I have seen some great rooms on here and finally got time to take a few photos of mine.

Years ago it used to be all prettied up, but now it is purely functional due to my collection getting seriously out of hand in size.

I have 21 filing cabinets in all. You can get approx 600 comics per drawer.

I think that they are best as I can get to most of my collection (SA & BA anyway) in minutes.

I still have lots of overspill into other rooms, loft and the garage in long boxes.

I need a bigger house.

I don't want to fill out this thread with photos of comics, but I will pull some out if someone posts a link where to show them....and anyone wants to see.

1ComicroomFLH.jpg

Fantastic room. :golfclap:

Some updated pics of my comic room. I've finally gotten around to hanging up some original art on the walls ..

DSCF0003-2.jpg

.. and my Omnibus and Marvel Masterworks bookcase is getting filled up nicely ..

DSCF0002-3.jpg

.. an updated pic of my Custom bound hardcovers in our dining room (I have a very understanding wife) ..

DSCF0005-1.jpg

.. and some more Custom Bounders' in the man-cave ..

DSCF0004-2.jpg

Tha .. tha.. that's all folks! :grin:

Great bound books. I have almost 100 of them myself and working on a lot more.

last picture - what are those books to the right of the Watchmen GN?

Some updated pics of my comic room. I've finally gotten around to hanging up some original art on the walls ..

DSCF0003-2.jpg

.. and my Omnibus and Marvel Masterworks bookcase is getting filled up nicely ..

DSCF0002-3.jpg

.. an updated pic of my Custom bound hardcovers in our dining room (I have a very understanding wife) ..

DSCF0005-1.jpg

.. and some more Custom Bounders' in the man-cave ..

DSCF0004-2.jpg

Tha .. tha.. that's all folks! :grin:

Great bound books. I have almost 100 of them myself and working on a lot more.

I've put the Leinil Yu poster in another part of the room and added my 1984 print of Alex Schomburg's 'Captain America #37' cover ..

DSCF0003-3.jpg

This is how it looks in relation to the rest of the room now (apologies for the blurry pic) ..

DSCF0001-4.jpg

My Hardcover Shelf, will post some more pictures of my comic book/man cave later on.

399777_310485855655634_100000826650662_784092_1395112669_n.jpg

Very nice Hardcover Shelf, you've got there! Do you collect Masterworks, or major mainly on OHC's?