• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,299 posts in this topic

Few pics of pics in the comic room. Bonus points if anyone knows which issues the Silver Surfer and FF Panels are from? I know I have seen the FF Panel but i can't put my finger on it

044.jpg[/img]

040.jpg[/img]

038.jpg[/img]

Spinner Rack Slabs FFs are sold thought I'd get a pic to remember them fondly

036.jpg[/img]

033.jpg[/img]

031.jpg[/img]

030.jpg[/img]

Few pics of pics in the comic room. Bonus points if anyone knows which issues the Silver Surfer and FF Panels are from? I know I have seen the FF Panel but i can't put my finger on it

044.jpg[/img]

040.jpg[/img]

038.jpg[/img]

Spinner Rack Slabs FFs are sold thought I'd get a pic to remember them fondly

036.jpg[/img]

033.jpg[/img]

031.jpg[/img]

030.jpg[/img]

Very Nice, but there MUST be more to show us mortals :wishluck:

Nah just a desk & computer that is a mess due to selling books and about 16 Short boxes, Seen 1 of them seen em all.
Hence I have nothing to add to this thread.

Where did you get the awesome FF prints?

Check out Art.com they have tons of Mavel Comic related stuff.

The Prints are Giclees which is a water based printing method the colors are sharp.

The down side the oversize prints are costly to frame. I nearly had a cow when I brought them to the frame shop :o

Ill post a better one down the road when im done with it but for now

535694_10150670182882736_521797735_9653540_681326917_n.jpg

that is my dog working hard obviously. I came back into the room today from mowing the lawn and she was sitting there. About 4 feet away laid 4/5 walking dead books all 5$ish issues with only Zombie covers that she had destroyed. She is clearly ready for the zombie Apocalypse.

Edited by dscott239

She doesn't approve the Walking Dead books. Don't be cheap and buy her some Superman issues with Krypto on it! :baiting:

:idea:

David ill be hitting the LCS Tuesday night in town when he is putting books in folders. So I should be able to snag that variant for you.

Just getting back into the swing of things after a few...quite a few... years out of the loop. So I needed to start my new era off with a bang by incorporating my passion for sculpting and my first real interest by creating my first Super-Hero sculpture. Here are some time sequenced photos for you to see. I call this one "Spidy On The Rocks"... I'm working on two other ones and I will post them when they are finished... "Incredible Hulk" and another Spider-Man... Only this time I will be making a actual tabletop fountain recreating a classic cover scene from ASM 33.

ASM-1.jpgASM-2.jpgASM-3.jpgASM-9.jpgASM-11.jpgASM-12.jpgASM-10.jpg

Edited by zandorf

Thanks guys... I had an absolute blast designing and making it!! My medium is volcanic rock called pumice... this piece took about 6 hours to complete. Being my first time sculpting Spidy, it always takes a little longer... I've been sculpting fountains and candle holders for about 21 years now so I have lots of time to hone the skills... The inspiration for this one came from ASM 100, but I just changed it so that he was scaling the rock wall instead of crawing on his web... I am currently working on an Incredible Hulk (Silver Age) candle holder... But the one I really want to finish up will be the ASM 33 tabletop fountain... It will look just like the cover except it will acually be alive... I'll definitely post it when I am finished. ASM-1.jpgASM-2.jpgASM-3.jpgASM-9.jpgASM-12.jpgASM-10.jpg

And one for iccuus... :hi:ElephantSculpted_large.jpg

Edited by zandorf