• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,301 posts in this topic

Where did you get those "kickstands" that are holding up your comics? I'd love to put them in my glass case as well! Super neat room by the way. Looks great.

they look like regular picture frame holders (some stores call them easels) I see them at Michael's all the time.

Where did you get those "kickstands" that are holding up your comics? I'd love to put them in my glass case as well! Super neat room by the way. Looks great.

they look like regular picture frame holders (some stores call them easels) I see them at Michael's all the time.

yup. Michaels, AC Moore...etc.

yup. Michaels, AC Moore...etc.

Perfect! There's a michaels near my house. Thanks everyone!

I'm almost ashamed to post pics with the INSANE, AMAZING comic rooms you guys have. This my den which over the last 4-5 years, my wife has literally filled to the roof with hers and the kids .

Hard to believe, but it took me about 30 hours over the last month and 2 bulk pickups to even clear it enough that now you can walk around and theres actually spare room. A few more weeks a one more bulk garbage day and i'll actually be able to hang the stuff that needs hanging on the wall!

Problem is, i have a BUNCH of framed football jersey and other Cowboys/Syracuse plaques, pictures etc to hang so not sure what to do with them. I might find another part of the house to put them up so this can FINALLY be a true "comic room"

Like i said, its LAME AS HELL compared to what you guys have, :blush: , but since ive put so many hours into cleaning it up, heres the pics of what ive got so far (shrug)

cr1.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr2.jpg

Edited by sufunk

Nothing lame about that set up. Love the bookcase. Ya gotta showcase that Avengers splash though. Don't hide it. lol

lol

Thanks!

Obviously, thats just a $70 recreation and not the actual OA. Once i get the room totally in order, ill probably find a better place to hang it but for now, i just wanted it off the floor and clutter and visible :cloud9:

I'm almost ashamed to post pics with the INSANE, AMAZING comic rooms you guys have. This my den which over the last 4-5 years, my wife has literally filled to the roof with hers and the kids .

Hard to believe, but it took me about 30 hours over the last month and 2 bulk pickups to even clear it enough that now you can walk around and theres actually spare room. A few more weeks a one more bulk garbage day and i'll actually be able to hang the stuff that needs hanging on the wall!

Problem is, i have a BUNCH of framed football jersey and other Cowboys/Syracuse plaques, pictures etc to hang so not sure what to do with them. I might find another part of the house to put them up so this can FINALLY be a true "comic room"

Like i said, its LAME AS HELL compared to what you guys have, :blush: , but since ive put so many hours into cleaning it up, heres the pics of what ive got so far (shrug)

cr1.jpg

Lame as hell huh? I dont think so. Mine is lame as hell

cr1.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr2.jpg

Well I love it :applause:

cr1.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr2.jpg

Antman :luhv: Looks good to me.

I often think when I look at all the book shelfs and such, that an earthquake would really really suck for some of you.

cr1.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr2.jpg

Man way to hop on that Avengers bandwagon :baiting:

:jokealert:

cr1.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr2.jpg

Antman :luhv: Looks good to me.

I often think when I look at all the book shelfs and such, that an earthquake would really really suck for some of you.

Yeah, not many earthquakes here in Florida! floods or hurricanes are definitely a worry! :o

Well I love it :applause:

+1!

Looks awesome Jason!!

cr1.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr2.jpg

Man way to hop on that Avengers bandwagon :baiting:

:jokealert:

The top 3 rows of shelves with slabs is my Avengers run :gossip:

The top shelf is all my Pedigree slabs and the next two selves is my non-Ped 1-230 run :blush: