• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,299 posts in this topic

My (very) small corner, and although it is used to hold most of the pieces of my many rotating hobbies, the comics are the one constant.

Comics.jpg

Nice, it's about quality not quantity.

Welcome to the boards (thumbs u

My focus is 9.8 Chris Claremont X-men and related Bronze-Age stuff that I grew up with, but in order to fund these permanent pieces I do a lot of one-of speculation. Hence the Walking Dead in the pic, which after sending to CGC I'll be looking for a good home for it. I've also been getting into Lady Mechanika lately because I've always been a huge steampunk fan, which in my opinion is a hugely under-appreciated genre!

My office. Got a life size hanging Spidey and some artwork and statues and Star Wars stuff. Used to be alot more but my son took over part of the room . Not as great as some of the folks in here but its what I got. Also all my Fantasy Football Trophys. Got to display them .

Spidey1.jpg

SPIDER2.jpg

222222.jpg

My focus is 9.8 Chris Claremont X-men and related Bronze-Age stuff that I grew up with, but in order to fund these permanent pieces I do a lot of one-of speculation. Hence the Walking Dead in the pic, which after sending to CGC I'll be looking for a good home for it. I've also been getting into Lady Mechanika lately because I've always been a huge steampunk fan, which in my opinion is a hugely under-appreciated genre!

(thumbs u

I myself am a big fan of steampunk art and literature.

My office. Got a life size hanging Spidey and some artwork and statues and Star Wars stuff. Used to be alot more but my son took over part of the room . Not as great as some of the folks in here but its what I got. Also all my Fantasy Football Trophys. Got to display them .

Spidey1.jpg

SPIDER2.jpg

222222.jpg

I understand the lack of space issue, but your room looks cool. Very much like the cabinet display a nice mix of comic characters and Star Wars.

Oh and where did you get the marvel characters wall stripe?

Got that Marvel Wall Stripe / Border on Ebay Got a Spidey one around the top and the marvel superheroes one in the middle. A few auctions below.

For the statue display I purchased two cheap book cases from Walmart then went to Home Depo and had clear plastic cut to the size of the shelves and covered them. Bit of variety in there , I let my wife and son put things in there , why there is a Mickey Mouse, (Also have tv shows such as Lost and 24 and a Metallica stuff)

If you look at the picture of the hanging Spidey there is a shelf on the wall with my Sons Skylander figures. He is a skylander collector. Thats his thing. It so funny to see him searching Ebay for the rare figures and we run to the store and get there to get the new ones before they sell out. He likes comics BUT he is a skylander collector. I may clear a shelf form him on the "real " display. He is as pasionate about that as I was about comics at his age.

That hanging Spidey I got by when i w as at WildWood NJ for the weekend and I saw a comic book / toy store right on the boardwalk. Saw this for $15.99 and jumped on it, .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-WALL-BORDER-Wallpaper-Room-Decor-Spiderman-Hulk-/390064545120?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ad1a89d60#ht_2238wt_1163

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Hereos-Peel-Stick-Wall-Border-Applique-Decal-New-15-Feet-Long-/360441237673?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53ebf8d0a9#ht_1970wt_1163

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kids-Wallpaper-Border-Marvel-X-Men-Comic-Heroes-Wall-Border-Blue-Trim-/320830152635?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab2f79fbb#ht_2016wt_1163

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Comics-SPIDERMAN-Wall-Paper-Border-2-ROLLS-30-FT-/230730106982?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b8960866