• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,300 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone! Glad you all liked it, except the Yankee haters. :makepoint:(shrug):tonofbricks:

I love the fact that it's an authentic wool jersey from that era! :cloud9:

I like the Yankees of old.

The new Yankees think they're better than everyone else :P

Thanks everyone! Glad you all liked it, except the Yankee haters. :makepoint:(shrug):tonofbricks:

I love the fact that it's an authentic wool jersey from that era! :cloud9:

I like the Yankees of old.

The new Yankees think they're better than everyone else :P

The Yankees of the 70's thought they were better, too.

Exactly...that's where I got them, Ikea. Always have a ton in stock and dirt cheap! I have 4 more in the box to build still. I have an entire other room about 4x the size of this one (its my man cave with a bar and stuff) that I will be making a continuation of my comic room over the coming days.

Exactly...that's where I got them, Ikea. Always have a ton in stock and dirt cheap! I have 4 more in the box to build still. I have an entire other room about 4x the size of this one (its my man cave with a bar and stuff) that I will be making a continuation of my comic room over the coming days.

Definitely post more pics! It looks good so far. (thumbs u

I love that glass case.

They can be found at ikea. Detolfs are what they are called...about 60 bucks a piece. I have four of them...they rock.

Awesome room BTW! Love the slab displays!

See, this is what sucks (sometimes) about being here.

North American price of Detolfs? $60.

Local Australian price? $149!! :tonofbricks:

Remember, the two currencies are as near as dammit to parity as well.

Just sucks. I'd like a couple but I'm not going to get bent over. /rant

Is it possible to put a simple lock on those glass shelves? Thinking about getting a few for my flea market booth. Also, are the shelves adjustable?

The shelves are not adjustable...as far as a locking mechanism, I'm not sure...I think you might be able to rig something up with a little trial and error. hm