• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

IKEA shelving is a friend to comic caves everywhere (not too expensive and very versatile). They come in three different sizes. I am using two of the three on the wall with the CGC displays. The Locke & Key are on long shelves, the East of West are on short shelves. I believe there a size in between the two. I love them though. The shelving is wide enough I can put DC Direct Action figures in the box on display is I want. Plus it's really easy to switch the books out. You would be amazed how cool your collection looks when you pick a theme and display them, for example at one point I only had yellow labels up. It was stunning. This theme is variants of any kind.

Thank you guys for the love and the dog comments :D This place rocks (thumbs u

Side note, I do have UV screens on the windows and blinds are usually closed.

Excellent room ComicDiva89! I use the same shelving system to display my slabs! They're superb! smiley-gen130.gif

I noticed those. Where do you get them from? I think I like them better than the plate holder springs I was using.

p3pHwYD.jpg[/img]

You can get them from Ikea. Ribba series picture shelves different sizes and colours are available. Great for displaying so many different things but it's like it was made for displaying CGC slabbed comic books! smiley-gen130.gif

Its getting a little hard to move around. haha

25gazqa.jpg

20poxeo.jpg

Ummm......, I have some room for those beautifully slabbed books sitting so precariously on those... um, er, shelves? :foryou:

smiley-gen130.gif

Hey man, that's one heavy duty shelf :)

Ha ha ..... love it ! You probably know where everything is too

This isn't my room but I thought it was definitely worthy of being posted! This room belongs a sideshow collector in the Philippines. I love the individuality he gives each display!

b76b694eb2de483536bdb1b8c46101a1_zps0a7c6819.jpg

Oh my. My jaw is on the floor! That is one, absolutely pristine, perfect room. Unbelievable! Thanks for sharing!

25gazqa.jpg

20poxeo.jpg

Is that Tales of Suspense #39 9.4 an original? Or one of those foreign reprints?

it is the Nazi version :(

:roflmao:

My obsessive compulsive disorder is cringing at the thought of that room.I just want to clean it up. :eek:

25gazqa.jpg

20poxeo.jpg

Is that Tales of Suspense #39 9.4 an original? Or one of those foreign reprints?

My obsessive compulsive disorder is cringing at the thought of that room.I just want to clean it up. :eek:

lol me too..... I'm an organization freak :popcorn:

25gazqa.jpg

20poxeo.jpg

lol me too..... I'm an organization freak :popcorn:

I'm up for us going round and sorting it with you both (thumbs u

25gazqa.jpg

20poxeo.jpg

The first thing I noticed in this pic besides the AF15 is the Spider-Man bowl you got there!!!! I GOT THE SAME ONE i think...hard to tell from photo but is yours from 1977? My mother in law gave it to me when she first found out how much I liked comics...Now my daughter occasionally eats her cereal out of it haha!! Cool stuff man!! (thumbs u