• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

So I am a designer studying DSLR videography and thought I'd try out a new slider/dolly set-up and film my office cubicle. I got some cool comics (to me) and other things in there. Check it out!

Nice :applause:

So I am a designer studying DSLR videography and thought I'd try out a new slider/dolly set-up and film my office cubicle. I got some cool comics (to me) and other things in there. Check it out!

That is awesome. You've just raised the bar in how one should showcase their comic room. lol

The NES controller is a very nice touch. (thumbs u

Ha, thanks! yeah, a friend of mine gave me a USB NES controller and I tend to do a little emulated gaming when there is down time. I feel very fortunate that I get to set up my cubicle area the way I want and was excited to make this video. Glad you guys like it.

Nice! What is your DSLR set up?

:applause: What a cool space, I wish I worked in a place where I could set up like this :cloud9:

I have a Canon 60D with the Magic Lantern hack and a 24-105mm L lens.

I have a Canon 60D with the Magic Lantern hack and a 24-105mm L lens.

Nice setup. The 60D's vari angle must be great for shooting video. I don't shoot vid, just stills. I shoot full frame

Here is my contribution to the comic room thread. Its a little cluttery, and I have a ton of other stuff tucked away that I don't have room to display. Those items will show up when I ship the oldest off to college next year!! Enjoy!

20130219_074858.jpg

20130219_074847.jpg

20130219_074822.jpg

20130219_074809.jpg

20130219_074749.jpg

20130219_074832.jpg

20130219_074708.jpg

20130219_074740.jpg

20130219_074724.jpg

20130219_074646.jpg

20130219_074639.jpg

20130219_074657.jpg

Awesome room! I need to get my room organized, it resembles a storage unit.